Professional

The white Bentley stopped by the porch of the office lobby. Zhan straightened his back when he saw the car. He walked toward the car, waiting for the person who sitting in the passenger seat to come out.

"Good morning, Boss...!" Zhan greeted Yibo while bowed at him.

Yibo glanced at him. Zhan took the files that Yibo was holding in his hand.

"Anything for today?" asked Yibo, walked up before Zhan.

Zhan walked catching up with Yibo's pace.

"11 AM, we have a meeting in Oregon Hotel with Hazzle Brothers, at 2 PM, you have a lunch appointment with your family, at 4 your routine in the sauna, 7 PM you got a dinner appointment with Ms. Zhou from Beauty Firm...!" Zhan told Yibo his schedules.

"Can you make it 4 Pm real quick?" Yibo glanced at Zhan. A faint smirk arose in his mouth.

Zhan glared at Yibo and sighed. Yibo would always be excited whenever his weekly routine to go to the sauna. Once it's been interrupted with an urgent meeting, he fed up and lashed out.

Yeah... In there, Yibo did the first time touching Zhan's virginity and did the nasty things around the hotspring, too. They did it in the penthouse, too. But they reduce to be alone in the penthouse during the office hour because the staff started suspicious about their relationship that wasn't as normal as a Boss and assistant relationship. In the night, Zhan was unable to sleep with YIbo too in the penthouse, because Zhan's father started questioning why he often sleepover in his Boss' place.

Weekends also weren't their best time for them to be seen together, as Yibo was popular and infamous among the girls and  other people in the city. Being together often in the public too often while they weren't working invited the gossip in the town. And it scared Zhan for being exposed. He wasn't ready for his father's backfire toward the gossips.

Xuan Lu greeted YIbo and bowed when they arrived in the office. Yibo entered his office and straight away sat on his chair and started to do his job. Zhan who saw the change in him furrowed his brows. Usually, Yibo would lazy around the table and watching him work. But now was totally the opposite.

Zhan shrugged the thought off. He put the files on Yibo's table and then he sat on his desk.

"Boss, Friday the deluxe entre..." Zhan opened his mouth after a while they doing the work.

"Decline it!" said Yibo before Zhan even finished his words. 

Zhan looked at him who still busy with his paperwork.

"This Friday prepares everything for us to go oversea," said Yibo.

"Uh?" Zhan was puzzled.

Yibo raised his head and looked at Zhan who was dumbfounded.

"We got a meeting there," continued Yibo.

"Huh? How come I've never been informed?" asked Zhan.

"I got the direct information last night only. So it isn't your your faulty....!" replied Yibo, smirked.

"Oh? But, it just so suddenly. I got no idea what I have to prepare about. I've never gone oversea in my life..." Zhan mumbled.

"Tomorrow, stay in the penthouse with me,so we can catch the earliest flight. And we can go to the airport together. SO, none of us will have to wait for one and another...!" suggested Yibo.

"I need to inform Baba. This Friday, he must be invites Aliya to have diner in the house again..." muttered Zhan.

Hearing the name, the bright face on Yibo disappeared. He looked at Zhan sharply, more to glaring.