Caught In The Act

Zhan walked up to the bus stop that morning.

HOOONNKK!!

He startled when a car honked him. He turned his head to see at the car. It was Aliya's car.

"Zhan! I'm coming to pick you up!" Aliya popped her head out of the window. A broad smile pasted on her face.

Zhan stunned. He didn't move until Aliya drove her car to him.

"Come on in!" Said Aliya, wakes the dumfounded Zhan up.

"Ahh.... Hahaha... You don't need to do this, actually. I can take bus to go to work....!" Zhan cringed awfully.

"Tch! I want do it! And you never texted me that night. I kept waiting until last night, but you never text me at all...!" Aliya pouted.

"Oh...! I'm sorry. I forgot! I was very tired after got tipsy....!" Said Zhan.

Aliya smiled.

"That's fine. Now, hop on!" Said Aliya.

Zhan looked around, hesitated to take Aliya's offer. But the girl would be sad or even feels dejected if he rejected her. She came all the way to his place only to pick him up and send him to work. So, he climbed on the car.

"Did you have your breakfast?" Asked Aliya when Zhan done buckled himself up.

"Yeah... Baba always prepare breakfast for me before he goes to work...!" Replied Zhan.

"By the way, what is your Baba:s job?" Asked Aliya.

"Umm.... He's a bus driver...!" Zhan answered.

"Is he working for Absolute Corporation, too?"

"En!" Zhan nodded his head.

"I see...." Aliya bobbed her head up and down.

And they silent for a while.

"Hey! I'll pick you up for lunch?" Aliya recommended.

"Awhh.... I'm not sure. I have to check Boss' schedule. Wether he'll need me on lunchtime or no...." Zhan cringed. He felt sorry for the girl. He didn't want to be too harsh to the girl by saying that he wasn't interested to have a further relationship with her.

"Hmm... He is really a complete selfish brat....!" Aliya chuckled.

"Eh?" Zhan turned to Aliya.

Aliya glanced at him then she laughed.

"Don't be mad...! I know he's your boss, but he used to be my childhood friend...!" Said Aliya.

"Used to be?" Zhan furrowed his brows.

"Well... You know! We all grown up, and things are not the same as we were young. We have our own business to mind of. I can't keep accompanying him fooling around. I also need life, lover.... If I keep messing around with him, which boy will dare to approach me?" Aliya chuckled.

"You don't need to distance yourself from him as a friend only with that reason. If someone is truly and purely wants to befriended with you, they will stand by your side no matter what. Encourage you when you feel down, and fix you when you are broken by mistakes. Unless if you have another hidden feeling to him that you heart can't accept how he treats you....!" Said Zhan.

Aliya's smiling face dropped for a moment. He glanced at Zhan. Then she laughed. Awkwardly.

"What is in your mind, Zhan? Do you think I'm into Yibo?" Aliya rolled her eyes.

"Don't you?" Zhan glanced at Aliya.

"Of course I don't! I never have any special feeling to him! Eww! He's a womanizer who able to keep changing girls to bringng to his penthouse every week...!" Aliya scrunched her nose in distaste.