The Office

Hwa Lin sat on the bench, watching the sect members practicing their yoga routine. On her hands was a blue knitted scarf.

"Madam Wang? You need to take your medication...." A girl approached her and spoke gently.

Hwa Lin looked up at the girl who smiling at her.

"I miss my baby..." Hwa Lin muttered.

"Your baby?" The girl raised her brows.

Hwa Lin took out a small photograph from her gown's pocket. She looked at the picture in the photograph.

"He's so young and handsome. What's his name?" Asked the girl.

"Zhan Zhan....!" Replied Hwa Lin.

"You must loves him so much....!" Said the girl.

"Shhh... Don't tell San San about Zhan Zhan. She won't like it...." Hwa Lin whispered.

The girl smiled and nodded.

"Rest assured....!" She promised. "Now! Let's go for your medication....!" Said the girl, guided Hwa Lin to stand up.

Hwa Lin walked with the girl wrapping her hand around her waist.

☑️☑️☑️☑️

Yibo and Zhan worked at the office as usual. Now Yibo never put his guard down by leaving Zhan unnoticed. The insecurities lingered inside him since he found that Zhan ran away from him just because someone else's words. Yibo understood Zhan did it only to protect him. But he didn't need those kind of protection which made both of them had to suffered by being separated.

"Xuan Jie! I heard Hao Xuan Ge has a crush on you, uh?'" asked Zhan one day, when he was alone in the office with Xuan Lu. Yibo was having a guess in the function room at the ground floor.

"What are you talking about?"  Xuan Lu chuckled.

"I heard he always came here to accompany you when we were not around...!" Zhan smiled mischievously.

"Yes.... But we don't have that kind of relationship. We're just friend. Moreover...." Xuan Lu halted. He glanced at Zhan.

"Moreover?" Zhan raised his brows.

Xuan Lu smiled full of secrets. She grabbed the files and worked on it.

"I:m not telling you!' said Xuan Lu.

"Xuan Jie....!" Zhan whined.

"Go back to your table. If Boss sees us so close like this, you're dead!" Xuan Lu pushed Zhan's back.

"I'm not going until you tell me!" Zhan pouted.

"Up to you!' replied Xuan Lu.

Zhan leaned in Xuan Lu's table. Head tilted, looking at Xuan Lu's face that focused on the paperwork.

"Xuan Jie...." Zhan looked at the woman with pout on his mouth. He looked cute and adorable by making face like that.

Xuan Lu glanced at him and smiled.

"Go back....!" Said Xuan Lu, pushing Zhan's face away to not keeps looking at her.

"I don't want!" Zhan huffed.

Xuan Lu glanced at Zhan again. Then her eyes went to the corridor.

"Boss is coming...." She whispered.

"You're lying!" Said Zhan.

"I'm not lying. He's looking at us....!' Xuan Lu stared at Zhan with rounded eyes.