Double Dates

The restaurant in a 4 stars hotel was brightened with a lot of visitors that night. Well, it was the weekend, after all. But there were a few big tables occupied by mostly females and shemales, And there were a few "men" too. They made a huge noise. Believe me, when those socialite influencers came together, they crashed the domestic helper's shout-out on the train. They're super noisy.

Most of them came from the beautician socialist who promoting their products in the webs. Beauticians, you know? They won't come without their glamorous makeover to attend this kind of party, until their powder and lipstick can be smelled to the restaurant's kitchen. Ok! Enough with those cakey faces.

Aliya and Zhan arrived in the restaurant. On the way, Aliya has made the reservation for them. Lucky, there was still a table for two left for them.

Zhan was taken aback saw the people with their noise. Aliya smiled and grabbed his hand to go to the reserved table, following the hotel staff.

"It's the weekend. So this sight will be familiar here...!" Said Aliya.

Zhan smiled sheepishly. Then he nodded. They sat on their table.

"Do you know who are they?" Asked Zhan, glancing at the groups once awhile.

"I think they are beauty influencers. Like Angela...!" Answered Aliya.

"Angela Yang?" Zhan was surprised.

Aliya nodded.

"Mn. She must be coming in...!" Said Aliya.

"What??" This time Zhan leaped.

"Angela is one of them. It will be ridiculous if she's not coming....!" Aliya explained.

"That means... Her boyfriend also coming?" Asked Zhan.

"Who? Yibo?" Then Aliya laughed.

Zhan looked at the girl confusedly. Why does she laugh?

"That useless man...! He doesn't like this kind of gathering. Not even once he accompanied Angela to the party..." Said Aliya.

"Oohh...." Zhan mumbled. Don't know why half of his feeling was relieved when he knows that Yibo won't come accompanies Angela. But another half, he wanted to see the man so badly.

He sighed.

"Aren't you hungry? Let's order! Leave those beauty influencers....!" Aliya said.

Zhan smiled and nodded.

Short awhile. Zhan and Aliya were having their dinner. They tried to ignore the noise from the group by having a light chit chat. Once a while Aliya let out her crispy laughter at Zhan's jokes and boldness. Zhan was happy can make the girl happy and comfortable with him. He even let Aliya holding his hand and messed his hair.

The noise blaring in the room earned the attention of the visitors Some of the visitors looked at them with a dirty and annoyed look.

"What happened?" asked Zhan as one of the onlookers.

"Angela must be coming in...!" replied Aliya, wiping the corner of her mouth. "Just ignore it! We have nothing to do with the party...!" said Aliya, caressed Zhan's hand.

Zhan turned to her and nodded. He continued eating.

The cheers even louder now. The clicking and flashing of the cameras covered the room, along with the voices. Zhan and ALiya tried to not give their attention. 

"Wooww... Angela! Finally, you bring your Prince Charming!" cried one of the female.

"He really looks like a prince!" another female squealed.