Feeling

Xiao Meng stood at Zhan's room doorway. He stared at the boy he has been raised up for his whole life. He remembered how cute he was when he was still a little, with a round body and chubby cheeks. He had a charming and beautiful smile since he was young which made his mother fell in love with him so much. Until his high school day, he had the baby chubby cheek which sometimes made him not confident to confess to the girl he had a crush on.

He lost his weight and finally his chubby cheek after he finished his school day and started to work as a cleaner in the hairdresser salon. And from there, he never has any crush on the girls even though there were many females customers in the salon. And some of them sometimes flirt and asked him out, but he always declines politely. Xiao Meng was worried if his son took a different path from other males in common because of his environment in the salon with the soft men. But he brushed the thought off when he saw Zhan also never had an interest toward the same gender.

Zhan was still in a deep sleep. His soft snore filled the empty room. Xiao Meng was going to work as usual in the early morning. But the thought that bugging him all night made him comes to Zhan's room and watched him while he was sleeping.

Xiao Meng walked into the room and then sat on the edge of Zhan's bed. He looked at Zhan's sleeping face with a concerned look. He stroke Zhan's hair which made Zhan stired in his sleep. Zhan rubbed his stomach behind his shirt and revealed his flat abs.Xiao Meng chuckled. He helped him to put the shirt down, but he froze when he saw the red marks around Zhan's belly. It was like the bite marks. But it was not. They were too many and too shallow if those were the bite marks. Xiao Meng even counted the marks as eight marks. But he wasn't sure. The light was only from Zhan's night bedside lamp.

"Fingernails...." Xiao Meng hissed.

He thought, if those were fingernails' marks, then ot would come from behind as he figured out the size of the marks. And it couldn't be a female holding him from behind and dug her nails on Zhan's skin while making out, or having sex.

"Baba..." Zhan talked in his sleep, then he turned to the side, facing the wall.

Xiao Meng smiled. His son still calling out his name in his sleep. Something never changes. He is still his little Zhan. But his smile dropped when he heard something else.

"Yibo...."

Xiao Meng clutched his hand on his chest. His face turned gloom. His son's delirious talk in his sleep was new to him.

Why does he call his Boss' name? He only call someone' s name in his sleep whom extremely close to him... Before he only called his mother and me in his sleep. Why now his Boss also in the list?

Xiao Meng rubbed his chest. Then he got up from the bed. The squeak created from the metal bed frame wakes Zhan up.

"Baba..." Zhan called his father when he saw a figure was standing next to his bed.

"I just want to make sure you are ok. You won't coming home from tonight until next week....!" said Xiao Meng.

Zhan sat up from his sleeping position. He rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"Take care of yourself while I'm not around, Baba... Don't forget to eat, and don't make yourself too tired. Call Aunty You Yie or Ji Li if you need help. It will be the first time I'm away from you after the summer camp But I will come back to you, for sure. I also don't want to leave you, but my job demands me to do so...!" Zhan said.

With glistening eyes, Xiao Meng stroke Zhan's hair.

"Silly boy! I more worried about you here. It's the first time you're going oversea...!" Xiao Meng chuckled.