[White Roses part 2]

Once we got back to the station after a dead silent car ride back an officer approached Morgan 

"Your Technical Analyst from Quant-"

"We just lost another Woman... Mia Reveres."  Called out Lily.

I already upset, did the one thing you're never supposed to do. I was on the verge of tears. I couldn't tell you why. I looked at dead bodies and crime scenes all day, so why am I tearing up? Prentiss saw this a nodded towards hotch she pulled me into the interrogation room 5 feet away..

"Hey hey hey what's going on? You never get like this."

I was full crying now, I explained myself "Em I knew that last woman and it made me realize that someone knows and loves each of these victims. Kim was mom of 3 kids, each of our victims had kids. Now those kids have to grow up knowing their mom was brutally murdered and we couldn't do anything to stop it."

"Maddy stop. Look at Jack Hotchner. His mom brutally murdered by foyet and he's doing okay. These kids will be okay sure, there's gonna be trauma but you know trauma makes people stronger."

We hugged and I cleaned my self up in the interrogation window. Prentiss left giving me a second by myself. I walked to the outside of the room before you get back out into the office, I after 7 years of working in crime forgot about the window. You can see in but, you can't see out. Spencer was seeing in, as much as I loved him I was mad. He grabbed my shoulder, he clearly knew he shouldn't have been seeing that. 

"Listen Mads I didn't want to look in but-"

"So why did you? If you didn't want to then why did you?"

"Because you're my bestfriend and I don't like seeing you hurt and I needed to see what was wrong"

I felt bad and didn't feel like fighting the one person that could really help me at times like this "It's okay Spence, you were just looking out for your favorite person ever" I said in a boastful tone

He was laughing, good. "Yeah definitely pretty girl" 

We walked out and I remembered that Garcia called, I walked in our room to Morgan discussing with Penelope. 

"Babygirl, I need something more than that"

"Listen guys, I looked into Madeline's idea that he would've bought around 14 white roses in the past month and if anyone in that batch fit the profile. Well I came up with two names, Josh Kilman and Oliver Wills."

"Addresses please" I spoke, my voice still raspy from the thing that occurred 5 minutes ago.

"Oh my pretty when will you learn, they're already in your phones."

I deepened my voice and tried to sound like Derek, "Thanks, baby girl"

"Always and forever pretty girl"

Hotch immediately spoke "Morgan, Prentiss, and I take Josh Kilman. Reid, Roberts, Rossi and Lily take Oliver Wills be back in 1 hour."

And with that we were off, I drove and believe me if one of these men were the unsub I drove very fast. He didn't live far from the station you could see it, it fit the profile. He'd be able to see when family members reported the women missing and that was his cue to kill them. 

I walked up to his front door and knocked. No answer. 
I repeated that 5 times before I got irritated and asked Rossi 

"We have a warrant right?"

"Yes but why?"

"That's all I need to know"

And with that and some training with Morgan the door was down and our guns were up. 
"FBI" no one. No one was in my eyesight but my team. We started off in to the rooms, and with each one it was "CLEAR." Until Rossi went into the last room.