as a reid

Spencer and I chose not to have a honeymoon, our job was simply too important to be out of the country for 2-3 weeks. I was waiting in my office for a special someone to help me change my things. Madeline Robertson.

I was browsing through some files when I heard the small knocks.

"Come in" I called out

Then someone buzzed in, it struck curiosity with me, I furrowed my eyebrows and leaned to see the door way. Spencer had buzzed in Madeline, the two walked in, Spencer holding a drink carrier and a bag.

"Hi Mrs. Reid!" She called out running to give me a hug

"Oh hello Maddy, hey Spencer"

"Hello" Spencer replied handing me a coffee and the bag

"Spencer took me to the BAU first and then to Garcia's bat cave and then we stopped at the cafe and then we came here..Spencer said those were your favorite"

I opened the bag and saw a muffin, still warm.

"Thank you, you two I need this. Who knew changing everything was so much work"

"Well then let's get started" Spencer said setting down the drink carrier on the desk.

I took all the packages out of my closet.

"Business cards...Name plate....Credentials...Door plate...ID card..." I said placing every package on my counter "Oh! And I ordered you something" I said pointing at Maddy.

Spencer took the box with business cards and went to my desk to change them out, I pulled out the package I ordered for Maddy.

"Okay so your mom told me what size you wear and I had Penelope put in an order with our supplier for all the FBI stuff we wear and I got you multiple things"

As I was about to pull out the first item there was a knock at my door. "Spence will you show this stuff to her I'm gonna get that"

"Yeah go ahead"

I heard Spencer talking to Madeline as I walked to my door. I looked in my peep hole to see Anderson.

"Hey Anderson whats-" I said opening my door

"Hotch says you guys have a case, briefing on the jet...uh wheels up in 30"

"Thanks guy"

I closed the door and walked back, "Okay so Spencer and I have a case but we've got 15 minutes before we have to go so"

"I didn't tell her what you got her" Spencer said

"Okay Madeline I got you an FBI Jacket, shirt, sweatpants, and the most important thing a vest."

"Wait like a bulletproof one?" She asked

"Yes exactly. Now I don't expect to get shot anytime soon but it is fun to roleplay in so that's what I got you this for" I said pulling a toy gun with a flash light out of the box

"Woah can I put this stuff on?"

"Yeah go change in that closet"

Madeline walked away and I rushed over to my new credentials, id badge, and business cards stuffing 5 in my pocket.

"What's the case about" Spencer asked

"I don't know Anderson just said Hotch wants us to meet him and the rest of the team at the jet in 30 minutes"

"It must've just come in because Garcia didn't say anything when Maddy and I visited"

"Well looks like I have my first case as a Reid"