mini me

When we got to headquarters she recognized the building almost immediately. "Fbi headquarters missy" Emily called out from the front

"Wait really?"

"Really" I said

We parked in the front and Madeline grabbed my hand immediately. Spencer held the front door open and we walked in.

"Hello Miss Roberts- Oh who is this little one?"

"Linda this is Madeline Robertson"

"Well hi you"

"Hi" Maddy responded. Spencer took her to the wall of famous criminals we've busted.

I stayed behind to get a gift for her "Linda do you have my old badge you can give away to her"

"Ooo I have the one that says just says SSA Madeline Roberts"

"Yeah that one's great"

"Umm...here you go" She said handing me my old badge from like 3 years ago.

I stuck it into my pocket and joined Spencer and mini Madeline at the wall.

"Bundy was lousy in my opinion" Madeline said to Spence

Spencer laughed, I started to speak "Lousy but hard to catch, ready to go to the BAU?"

"Yeah"

We hopped in an elevator and waited the 6 floors. The doors opened and she grabbed my hand as we walked out. Garcia came out of her office with a suitcase

"I'm all pac- OH MY GOD IS THIS YOUR MINI ME"

"Mhm it is" Mini Madeline said waving

We shared a laugh before walking into the BAU. Her parents were in the briefing room.

"Wait where's your desk" She asked me

"Well since I'm director I get the director's office two floors up"

"Can you show me"

"Girl go show your parents you're alive first"

She ran up the stairs, with the briefing room blinds up we saw the embrace of that lovely family.

Spencer put his arm around my lower back, I put my head on his shoulder "Well she's you in every way except physical" he said

"Oh I know"

Garcia came up and asked "When are we leaving for New york? Emily told me the plan"

"New york?" Spencer questioned

I raised my head and said "We're going dress shopping"

"Oh that's great!" He said, pulling me into a hug.

Sydney pointed at me through the window and motioned for the team and I to come up.

"Madeline has something she wants to ask all of you"

"Go for it" Morgan commented

"Okay so, I want to be an fbi agent when I get the age to and I was wondering what I needed to do so I can start early like Madeline"

"Madeline you started early?" Emily asked

"Yeah I was in the BAU at 19 and the age to even get into the academy is 23. Took a lot of begging at the DOJ but eventually they gave me a test and if I passed I got to start the academy at 18"

"Yeah so how did you do that?" Maddy asked

"Wanna talk about it in my office?"

"Yes yes yes yes"