brat

Tw(?): SMUT SMUT SMUT ;)

a/n: I reccomend playing: "Earned it SLOWED"- The Weeknd 

---------------------------

"Spenceeeee" I yelled from the kitchen

"Huh?"

"I'm bored"

"Hold on" He came out from the bathroom, clean shaven face. "What do you want to do?"

"I don't know that's why I asked you"

"Well I'm not your mind Maddy"

"Ughhh"

"You're acting like a brat" he said leaning against the kitchen table

Brat... mhm yes

"A brat?"

"A brat Madeline"

I noticed a bigger bulge in his pants then usual...I'm about to get RAILED

I walked over to Spencer, playing with the slightly wet curls from his shower. "What if I am a brat?"

"Are you?"

"Am I?" I said slightly tugging on a piece of his hair

"Madeline do not-"

I pulled on a separate piece of hair.

"Madeline stop"

I moved my hands in his hair, relaxing him, I wrapped a curl around my finger, then I pulled it. He wrapped a hand gently around my neck, flipping us. I was now the one against the table, facing him.

"I told you to stop"

"I didn't want to"

"Brat"

"Mhm"

He lightly squeezed his hand, earning a gasp from me.

"You never listen" He let his grip go,leaving his hand resting on my neck

"It's fun not to"

"Turn around"

I purposely didn't, he grabbed my sides, manually turning me around.

He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, taking his teeth and gently biting the top of my ear, whispering "You wanted this brat"

Luckily that day I was only wearing underwear and one of Spencer's shirts.

I felt Spencer's fingertips cross in patterns against my skin. Fuck it felt like he was writing what he was gonna do to me. He stopped when he reached the top of the waistband. He pulled it then snapped it back onto my hip, a small gasp came from my nose. He brought both of his hands to the front of my shirt, slowly undoing each button with a kiss on my neck for each button. When he got to the last button he stayed kissing the same spot, leaving a mark.

He peeled the shirt off of me. His hands went back down to the waistband of my underwear, this time actually taking it off.

He reached his hand to my clit, starting in circles slowly, then showing no mercy. Right as I was about to have my first audible moan, he pulled his hand away. He got really good at knowing when to pull away.

"Not yet little brat"

"Fuck me or I will do it myself"

"Go to the counter right now"

I waltzed over to the counter "What did I do now Spence?"

"You told me what to do. Brats don't get to give instructions they only follow them"

"Yes sir" I could tell the name erupted something in him. He walked over to the counter bending me over on it.

"Sir?" He bent himself over me to whisper in my ear

"Yeah I called you sir"

He stood back up. I could feel his clothed dick pressing against my ass. "Well don't do it again" He said before landing a firm smack on my ass.

I gasped, not expecting that of all things.

I heard the clothing rubbing against his skin. He was getting undressed. I felt his finger return to my clit, as I felt the head of his dick start to enter me. This drove me crazy when he did it.

Once he was fully in he rested, allowing me to get comfortable. Then he started moving. I thought he was gonna start slow, but boy was I wrong. He pounded into me from behind, making sure to make the clap noise every time.

"Next" He thrusted "Time" he thrusted "You" he thrusted "Wanna" he thrusted "Act" he thrusted "Like" he thrusted "A Brat" He thrusted.

"Remember this" Oh FUCK.

He yanked my hair up, bringing me to stand up. He held my hair in his left hand, leaving his right hand on my hip, helping him thrust. My hips were digging into the counter but did I care? No I definitely did not.

He let go of my hair, bending me back over on the counter. He could tell I was close, I was doing those weird shakes that always happen when you cum. He gave my ass another firm slap.

"SPENCER"

"Use your fucking words"

"Fuck me harder"

"Oh look the brat can speak"

Is this man a genie? Because HOLY SHIT

My hips have to be bruised by how hard he was thrusting me into the counter. I was overwhelmed. The pain from the counter, the pleasure from spencer, just one more thing would send me over the edge. Spencer pulled me back up, turning my head to the side. His lips locked around mine, Spencer's tongue killing me. That was it. That was that one more thing.

"Cum Madeline" Spencer spoke into my mouth

I did as told. I was a moaning mess with Spencer's mouth right on top of mine. I felt myself tighten around Spencer. Sending him into overdrive.

"Fucking hell" He whispered by my ear, resting his head on mine.

When I could finally speak I said "Well I'm not bored anymore"

"Cuddle?" Spencer said, out of breath

"Yes please"

Spencer put his boxers on and handed me my underwear.

Spencer settled in bed as I went pee.

Spencer had his arms open when I came out. I settled into the spoon with him.

"I'm sorry for calling you a brat"

"I liked it"

"Freaky Madeline"

"You're one to talk" 

a/n: no comment <3