audrey

The cool thing about going undercover is that the bureau owns houses and fits them to your character. I was dropped "home", it was a small but modern. I walked in and began profiling the house to make the character I'm playing that much more solid. Audrey was a creative mind. She had a neat home to the naked eye but if she opened a door you could tell it was just for show. 

Rossi tapped in to my ear piece "Audrey it's rossi"

"Hi papa rossi"

"Okay so there's a meeting for this club on at 'Tallies bar' it's a nicer bar so dress like you belong there. The leader is supposed to be there. His name is 'Christian Louis' He good looking. We're sending a picture to the mailbox burn it after you have a good idea of what he looks like. You'll need to seduce him, Which shouldn't be hard."

"Got it thanks rossi" 

I went to get the picture of the guy. I opened the envelope to see an Italian man with brown hair. He's exactly what you think he'd look like. You'd almost never expect him to lead such a disgusting crime. I burned the picture in the fire place and started getting ready. 

I went upstairs to "my" bedroom to see how I, Audrey, would dress. She was a fancy person, but I liked her closet. Re-calling what Rossi said "...it's a nicer bar so dress like it." Okay I could definitely do that. I picked a silk red dress, and decided to wear black stilettos. If i needed a weapon I could use my shoe. 

A voice popped in the ear piece "Audrey it's Reid"
"Yes"
"A box has been dropped at your door, go get it"

I went down stairs and opened my front door to a small cardboard box sitting on the door mat. 

"I got it" I opened the cardboard box to a lace ring with a red leather holster on the side of it. Under the lace was a black small pistol. It was something you'd see in a movie.

"It's a thigh holster, you'll need to wear dresses and skirts only"
"Got it"
"and mad- Audrey be careful please"
"I will Spence bye"
"bye"

I could hear the worry in his voice but if I wanted to save people, I couldn't focus on him right now. I put the holster on my thigh and looked in the mirror. I was the same person, I was Madeline Roberts, until someone tapped in.

"Audrey its Prentiss. There's a fake nose ring in the 5th cabinet down in the pink leggings"
"Got it thanks"

I grabbed the nose ring and attached it. Such a small detail but, I felt different as silly as the it sounds. I grabbed a purse and filled it with the wallet and my ID's. I scanned the little red book for the last time and got in Audrey's car. You'd never know Audrey was a fake person, the house was fully furnished, the car was messy but nice, and I had actual business cards and everything. This was better than my last mission, I was confident about this one. 

The whole team tapped in. 
"Audrey are you on your way" Hotch
"Yes sir"
"The bartender in the blue is a fellow agent. Only let her serve you. She has non-alcoholic alcohol. It tastes and smells like it but won't get you drunk, so you can focus. We have the security footage"
"Thank you"
"Okay in order to get him to show you the ring all you have to do is tell him you can help with his 'business' and then we'll go from there" Reid
"and if he rejects?"
"Well then that's when you'd have to sleep with him" Morgan
"But really try to use the first plan. Uh.. sleeping with him is a last resort" Reid
"Got it Reid"

Reid didn't want me to sleep with him, if only he knew what I did for the cartel, but I was gonna try to not sleep with Christian. 

"Do you have the thigh holster" Prentiss
"Yes"
"ooo sexy" Garcia
"Okay I'm here goodbye"