i do

a/n: before we start this wonderful chapter i just wanna thank you all so much. we now have 10K+ reads on this story and i'm truly so thankful for each and every one of you baddies.  i love you more than anything ever, you mean so much to me <3

also you should play the song when it gets to that point. If the video doesn't work just go onto spotify and play "a thousand years-christina perry" 

it completes the chapter, i promise.

------------------------------------------------------------

4 months later...

-Spencer-

Waiting at the altar was stressful but I knew the outcome would be beautiful. Morgan was my best man, Hotch and Rossi are groomsmen, of course after Rossi hands off Madeline. Emily was the maid of honor. Penelope and Sydney Robertson, mini Madeline's mom, were bridesmaids. Mini Madeline was our flower girl, I mean who else could it be?

I stood there in my black suit, black bow tie with gold stitching and a lavender flower in my pocket. Madeline and I chose anemone flowers and baby's breath. Gold accents were in various parts of the wedding.

My mom sat on Madeline's side even though she is my mom. We didn't have many people at this wedding but that's what Mads and I wanted. Staring at my mom I realised, Madeline doesn't have any family. Her mom cut off all communication with Madeline when she took the spot as Director. She hasn't spoken to her in 4 years. Her dad died 3 years ago. Leaving her alone. She has the team but a blood connection is unlike any other.

I shook my head to get rid of the awful thought.

-Madeline-

Rossi tried to calm me down.

"Maddy Maddy Maddy...come on we have to go"

The doors opened and Rossi stuck out his arm "Let's get you married to the genius Madeline"

"Yeah" I said, taking his arm.

I held my bouquet of anemone and baby's breath. I made eye contact with Spencer first. God he looked amazing in his suit.

-Spencer-

The doors opened, my eyes darted to Madeline's. I smiled through my breaths, I noticed my eyes begin to water when I saw her dress. It looked absolutely beautiful, she looked like a goddess.I must've blinked at least 20,000 times to make sure I wasn't dreaming. She looked beautiful.

-Madeline-

Spencer stood in the black suit. Blinking alot. I turned to Rossi, a tear fell as my brain registered the song that was playing, A thousand years, not "Here comes the bride".

-Spencer-

I knew she noticed what song was playing when she looked at Rossi, and a tear fell. I told the "DJ," who in reality was Garcia, to play this song. I knew how much it meant to Madeline.

-Madeline-

The song was one my dad would dance with me anytime it played. I mean anywhere it was played he would slow dance with me. I looked at Spencer, he knew. A tear fell once again. I smiled at him, letting him know I was happy he chose this. It completely crossed my mind when we were choosing my walking music.

-Spencer-

This moment felt like forever, I wouldn't trade a second of it. Then they reached me at the altar.