good girl

a/n before this starts i just wanna say thank you for 2k reads it means so much to me!

Spence and I spent the weekend together to come back to the connection we had. It didn't take long for that to happen of course. I lazily skipped around his apartment in a sports bra and some leggings, trying to get some attention from Spencer's dominant side. I mean can you blame me?

"You know this book isn't even good" I said as I held up the book Mia tried to borrow.

"Oh believe me I know"

"Yeah I bet you do" I said as I flopped on his leather couch, the cold leather making my back shiver. I wish something else could make me have goosebumps right now.

Spencer came up and placed a hand on my thigh, I'm getting close to what I want.

I knew he had candy left from Halloween, i removed his hand and walked up to his counter, making sure to bend over in the right way. I turned to the small bin of candy, I saw exactly what I needed, a bubblegum lollipop.

I sat back with Spencer and as he placed his hand back on my thigh I opened my weapon of choice. I watched Spencer's eyes follow the pink candy into my mouth, when he caught me watching he spoke "I know what you're doing Madeline"

"Really you do?"

"I do" He continued "I'm not losing this because I actually have my hands on you"

"Prove it"

He flicked his tongue to the corner of his mouth "You're a brave little one"

"Mhm" I filled it with lust. I went back to the lollipop, occasionally popping it here and there. I noticed his hand crept higher and higher until his pinkie was on my crotch.

"You know you're so brave until I have my hands where you want them" Spencer said, I got his dominant side out and I loved every word that came out. He continued speaking "but only good girls get to feel pleasure" He said as he pulled his hand away.

"Spence please" I pleaded

He picked up my chin "Good. Girls." He reminded me

I rolled my eyes and knew there was only one way I was gonna get him to fuck me. I sat in his lap and left butterfly kisses on his jaw, ear, and neck. Never staying in one place for too long, until I kissed the sensitive part of his neck, he left out a heavy breath. I gently bit the skin leaving a small red mark and receiving a small grunt from him. He pulled me off of his lap and looked me in the eyes "Bedroom now" I skipped away into his room.

My back was facing the door as Spencer walked in. He gently bent me over and came to my ear to speak "You know your little act out there is gonna be really fun for you to learn a lesson"

"Undress yourself" He said pulling me up

I pulled off my leggings, underwear, and bra. His fingertips grazed my skin in all places, giving me goosebumps galore. "You're beautiful Madeline" He said as he made his way to my ear. Leaving small kisses from ear to ear, god he was making me feel so good. He came to my neck, sucking and biting my most sensitive parts. I knew he would leave me a bruise or two but I did not care.

He came back to my lips giving me a small kiss as he sat at the headboard of the bed.

He patted his lap and I climbed on fully naked. We kissed deeper than before, tongues intertwining. I unbuttoned his shirt and took off his pants, I could see his dick through the thin material, damn, can I take that?

That's when I felt his hand reach my clit, he needed no navigation.

He began his circles, god he really did know everything. My head fell back in a gasp, he pulled my head up "Look me in the eyes Maddy" fuck, okay.

"Spence-"

"Shh you're loud don't make me quiet you down" I really wanted to know how he would to that, I moaned "Oh okay" He pulled his fingers off and stuck them in my mouth "Since you don't know how to be quiet...suck" I closed my mouth on his fingers and did exactly as told

"Good girl" He went back to my clit, stronger this time. I tilted my head back he knew I needed to moan "Let me hear how good you feel" So I did. I was in the middle of a moan when he entered two of his fingers causing me to gasp.

"Spence oh fuck"

"Already so wet for me"

He kept eye contact with me watching me reach my high. He knew I was about to when my moans didn't come out so he made them "Come for me Madeline" god his words were the punch I needed to.

After coming down from the euphoria of it, I spoke "Dick. now" I said pointing to the bulge in his boxers

"I know you're not telling me what to do"

"And if I am?"

He quickly flipped me onto my back, topping me. He took off his boxers and stroked for a second. "Spencer how big is your dick"

"Really?" He said laughing

He came back on top of me, he teased me with the head of his dick whilst kissing me. Then he finally slowly inched into me. Leaving me gasping at every new inch of him introduced to my body.

"Fuck Madeline, you're tight"

"You're welcome" I breathed out

After I finally got used to his length he began thrusting into me. God I knew he would be good but not this good.

"fuck....fuck.....FUCK" I moaned

"You like it?" He said, breathy but I understood it

"Mhm"

"Shit madeline"

I knew how to drive him crazy, I managed to squeeze those muscles.

"Fuck" He moaned out. I wanted to hear that for the rest of my life.

He reached his hand to my nipple, playing and squeezing it. His hand travelled back down to my now sensitive clit. It drove me crazy. I grabbed his face to kiss him, our tongues discovering each other's mouths. I would bite his lip to receive a moan, making me moan from hearing it.

"Spencer I- I'm go-"

"Shh just come"

Then he thrusted even harder and faster, "FUCK SPENCER" I moaned out.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck" He moaned out

I moaned for one last time before he made me reach my peak as I was coming down I felt the warm sensation of his coming inside of me as he flopped on top of me. His curly brown hair falling on my collar bones

"Don't worry I've been on the pill since 16"

"Okay" He was tired

I gently rolled him off of me and walked to his bathroom to clean up. My mascara was all messed up but I didn't care. When I was finished I walked out.

"Sleep naked Spence?"

"Uh yes please"

"Okay"

I put on underwear and he put his boxers on, cuddling with those parts out isn't the greatest. He laid flat as I layed on his chest. I felt his heartbeat under my ear. His chest raising and lowering with his breath.

"Goodnight Spence"

"Goodnight pretty girl" Aww

That was cute 

a/n 

okay i know i said i was in a bad mood and couldn't write but then i was listening to that song and remember @gublerwh0re wanted smut and the song makes me think of mgg or spencer railing someone so here you go <3