fired

It had been a whole week since he cheated. Being separated from Spencer was difficult. I got calls everyday, I couldn't block him because I still work with him. We had a small serial case, I stayed with Garcia. Reid was clearly off his game, I didn't care my mind was strictly focused on the case and my job. Until I got a call from Prentiss.

"Hey Prentiss"

"It's not Prentiss" Spoke Spencer

"Good b-"

"Please I just need 2 seconds"

"One two. Okay bye" I hung up. I wasn't gonna stick around. Fuck that.

I went up to my office for a breath of my office air. When I got a message from Garcia.

I'm gonna put you on a call. STAY SILENT.

                                                                                Okay gotcha

Great what was this about? I heard his voice and Garcia's.

"Garcia I need you to listen to me for five minutes. I need audio from Mia's earpiece. She was wearing it when she came into my apartment. Then I need you to let Madeline listen to it. She needs to know I didn't cheat."

"I'll do it but if I hear anything that could hurt her even more I will not let her hear it. Understood?"

"Yeah bye"

"Goodbye"

I went down to her office immediately. The distance from my office to the BAU and then to her office was stupid long.

"Let me hear it immediately"

"I was just about to call you down lightning mcqueen"

She hit play. I focused on every sound. The floorboard creaking. The door opening and hitting his wall. The book coming off the bookshelf. Then I heard her voice.

"Reid sit down and shut up"

"Put your gun down" Reid said. She had a gun pointed at him?

"Sit down and maybe I will. Where's some alcohol?"

"Far left cabinet" Reid was nervous. This was real.

"Here. Take it, sit down and we're gonna talk"

I heard his leather couch rub against his pants "About?" I could hear the shakiness in his voice.

"How I'm better for you than Miss little Maddy is" She pouted her voice

"You're not and you'll never be"

Then I heard the sound of me opening the door. That's when she went in. I ran out of garcia's office and took the stairs up to mine. I buzzed in quicker than it could read my ID. I called him.

"Please tell me you heard the audio" He said as soon as he picked up

My voice was breaking. "I- I did"

"I didn't cheat. She forced me on to the couch and went in for the kiss as soon as you opened that door. I only was letting her borrow a book and then it escalated and quickly"

"We'll talk when you get back. Come to my office immediately"

I got back to Garcia she apparently could intercept any call. Including my own.

"You're gonna talk to him. That's good"

"I need you to stop a resigning for me"

"You got it sugar" She said with a faint smile.