kids?

"The lovely bride and groom will now have their first dance as newly weds so please stay off the floor. Remember we are all FBI agents, we all know how to cover up a-"

"Garcia" I said

"Spencer and Madeline Reid everyone"

We chose one of my favorite songs from when I started in the BAU. We had Garcia slow it to make it more you know wedding like.

Spencer took me in his arms, we pulled closer immediately. Just like that halloween night. Have you guessed what month we had are wedding in?

"This dress is just better than I could ever imagine" Spencer said as we lightly swayed

"So you like it?"

"You could've walked down that aisle in a trash bag and I would've still put that ring on your finger"

"I have to call tomorrow and make the final payment"

"How much was this dress? Can I ask?" 

"7 thousand 5 hundred bucks"

"Wow"

"Spencer we're married" I said realizing what just happened

"And I couldn't be happier" He said finishing my sentence

He pulled me in even closer, wrapping his arms around my waist, I wrapped my arms around his neck. "My Madeline Reid," Spencer said, swaying with me.

The dance finished and we sat for toasts.

Emily stood up first clinking her glass "Hello everyone! I'm Emily. I'm a friend of both of the newly weds but I'm here to talk about my best friend, Madeline. Sorry Spencer. Anyways. Madeline is one of the best people you will meet. Let's be honest. She's smart but not questionably too smart, cough cough Spencer, I know you're an alien. Madeline does not wait for someone to call a shot. She doesn't need to, she will make, call, and fire the shot. But here's to the Badass and the genius" She said raising

"Thanks Em" I said

Morgan stood up following Emily with the clink.

"This is gonna be good" Spencer whispered

"Okay so I'm Derek I'm also a friend of both of these youngins but unlike my co-worker I will be talking about both of them. Madeline, badass, whatever you wanna call her I know she's good for Spencer. In Fact they fit like little puzzle pieces. Madeline likes to listen and Reid likes to talk. Reid likes to listen to music and Madeline dances any chance she gets. But to the pretties I wish you marriage much much longer than any of Rossi's"

"I'll get you later for that one" Rossi said back

Mini Maddy came up to me. She looked adorable.

"Mrs.Reid can I visit the office again?"

"You can help me change the stuff that say Roberts to Reid if your mom says yes"

"Ooo sounds fun...You look like a princess tonight"

"I know right," Spencer said, sitting down next to me "Which princess though?" he asked Maddy

"Disney doesn't have a princess like Madeline"

"You're right Maddy, we gotta change that"

"We should e-mail them...Did you get email yet Mr. Reid?"

"I did not, but I will have it by the time you visit I promise"

"You better"

"Yes ma'am"

The rest of the night was a dream but my favorite part was when Spencer and I were left alone after everyone left.

"May I have this dance?" Spencer said pressing play on his phone. The familiar guitar strum, Cherry wine.

"Oh of course you may"

I took his hand, swaying in the typical slow dancing position.

"You know I didn't think I would marry anyone" I said

"Really"

"Yeah marriage wasn't a big thing for me but I guess I didn't have the right person"

"I'm a family person since I never really had one"

"Spence"

"Yes"

"Do you want kids"

"Uh yeah I do why do you ask?"

"Me too" 

"It was mini madeline wasn't it" he said laughing 

"You cannot tell me you didn't get baby fever when you hang out with her"

"I do I do! Do you think we're ready for kids"

"What does ready mean exactly?"

"Do you think you're in the right place to? Is there anything you want to do before we do have kids?"

"Oh you would have to give me time to think about that"

"No no of course. We're not gonna try anytime soon okay?"

"Okay Spence"

"Don't feel forced either. You're gonna be the one holding it for 9 months so you give the final green light"

"Thank you"

"Of course"

"What would we name it?"

"What gender is the baby?"

"Okay if it was a girl what would we name it"

"Oh i don't know"

"Okay a boy then"

"I would wanna name it after your dad, Alex"

My eyes glossed, Spencer wanted to name a baby boy after my dad, "Spence- Oh my god"

"I think Alex David Reid sounds nice"

"David? For Rossi?"

"Yeah he's been a father figure for the both of us"

"Alex David Reid does sound real nice"

"I know right I've thought about it"

"Spencer that's sweet"

"I just wanna respect both my father in laws"

We laughed and continued swaying.

I could not have married anyone better. 

a/n short but sweet 

I LOVE YOU