disease

a/n y'all please appreciate that pic up there, it took forever but i'm happy it looks nice. right?

"Madeline what questions do you need to ask me? I mean now that you know why I drew you"

"How have you been feeling lately Cat?"

"Horny"

She wasn't answering the questions, I traded with Spencer. I had to stay in the room though, last time we left Cat and Spencer in a room alone someone decided to choke the other.

"Hi Cat" Spencer said sitting in the cold metal

"Hey Spencie" She said sitting up "Does she have to be here?" She said pointing to me

"Yes she does"

"Oh right because last time you threw me up against the wall, Madeline does he do that to you? Or is it sexual when he does it?"

"Answer the questions" I said bucking my hips up to stand up.

"I won't answer anything until you do"

"Spencer" I said hitting my chin up, signaling to get up

He stood next to me, sitting across from Cat I leaned in, Cat following the movement.

"Fire away" I said teasing her, then leaning back in my chair.

"Do you guys have sex?"

"Yes"

"Regularly?" She said tilting her head

"Yes"

"Oh wow, Spence can really push it huh?"

"Next question Cat"

"Oh I'm done"

"Really?" I said raising my eyebrows

"Uh yeah" She sat back in her chair "Fire away" She mocked

"I picked up the file from the table reading off a question off of the paper, "If released on parole- well that's never happening so next question, if you weren't on death row what would you currently be doing?"

"You"

"Cat. Give me a real answer or I will walk out of that door"

"Fine! Uh I don't know probably resting on a beach somewhere" She said moving her hands to present the ideal lifestyle.

I walked out of the room, Reid following directly after.

"Where are you going"

"I'm getting her medical records"

"Why"

I stared into the one way window "Something isn't right. Instead of saying 'oh i'd work a normal job' or something, she went straight to vacation. Like even if she wasn't on death row, death is chasing her anyways"

"Like a disease" Spencer lightbulbed

"Exactly"

We practically flew to the Medical Examiner. Passing through the courtyard you could see old blood stains that showed pain. Arriving in the office, she had a patient. Spencer and I discussed outside whilst waiting for the clear.

"So you think she recently found she has a disease that changed her mentality?"

"Think about it Spence. Immediately saying she'd go to vacation, the signs of social anxiety, which we know the many causes of that type. She's a lot more sexual than usual- Just- It makes sense"