secret stars

It all felt unreal. Dancing with him. The hugging. The small kisses. I just really hope that wasn't a dream. 

It wasn't.

Spencer was in the driveway of Rossi's house where he should've taken a left he took a right

"Spence uh it was left"

"I know I'm not taking you home just yet"

"What why"

"You'll know when we get there" He noticed I was trying to profile him to see where we were going "Madeline Roberts stop profiling me right now"

"Ugh fine" 

I noticed he kept my red lip mark on cheek, cute. Jeez, I fell hard for him. Why? I can't explain. He's just everything I need. 

If he wouldn't let me profile him, I'd profile my surroundings. It was just fields, nothing to profile. Where in the world is Spence taking me? 

That's when we stopped. We were just in a field. Confused as hell I asked "Spence what are we doing here?"

"When we finished dancing your dad came up to me and said you've never gone stargazing and I should take you since I know a lot about stars" He realized it was somewhat late and added "We can leave if you want though I won't be offended" 

It was true. I loved stars and I had never really been stargazing. "Spencer I wanna stargaze"

He smiled and got out of the car and went to his trunk and pulled out a blanket that he set down on the ground 

"Its actually quite interesting, the history of stars..." He started off.

Being here was again perfect. My first time stargazing and I'm with someone who knows everything there is to know about the galaxy. 

Spencer told me about everything and then he mentioned that there are many stars we don't see 

"What if were not supposed to"

"Hm"

"What if the stars want to be a secret? Maybe even to eachother" I don't know exactly what I was hinting at but I knew the area of it. 

"Well then I guess those stars have it easy Mad"

"I guess so"

"Are you ready? I've told you everything you need to know about stars"

"Yeah I am"

We stood up and I was about to start walking to the car as Spencer gripped my arm to pull me back. I stood directly in front of him. He pushed back the strand of my hair that was blocking him from seeing my whole face. He kissed my forehead. I wrapped my arms around his neck to hug him. 

"Spencer I-" I was gonna confess and he knew that

"Shhhh pretty girl"

I did what he told me to. I think we both agreed to give this time and truly, that's what I wanted.

-----------------------------------

The car ride home was silent. It was comfortable silence. I gazed out his window to see millions of stars. I noticed he'd glance at me than back at the road. God this man was gonna be my endgame. 

When we pulled up to my apartment building I was getting out of the car and was about to say goodnight and thank you but he interrupted me 

"Remember the stars we can't see?"

"Yes"

"Lets look for them"

"Okay"

"Goodnight pretty girl"