cell wall drawings

a/n: y'all that picture took longer than it should've i'm sorry lmao

4 months later

One fun thing the BAU does is, interview past killers that made the most impact. We were paired as soon as we got hired, Reid and I being new recruits in the same week back then, meant we were paired. Each pair got assigned a certain unsub. Emily and Derek were a pair, Hotch and Rossi, and then Spence and I.

These unsubs aren't everyday case people, I'm talking Mr.Scratch type level. We had about 13 killers like this, of course some die. Spencer and I have a meeting today with one of my favorite unsubs. Now I'm not saying I like what she did, I'm saying, trying to figure her and her mind out is interesting. She's insane of course, and she's done many things to hurt my team. I don't like her at all but she does make my job more interesting than usual.

"CAT ADAMS??" Oh I forgot to mention, we haven't told Spencer that him and I are going to interview her. Oops?

"Reid. You and Madeline would be perfect to interview her. Now I'm not sending anyone else. Understood?"

Spencer let out a breath and gave up "Fine Hotch"

"Good. The jet is ready. You two will be headed to Washington state. It's her new prison. You'll be back tomorrow around noon"

"Wheels up" I said, slapping Spence's arm.

He ran by his desk grabbing his go back and handing me mine. I kept mine at his desk because I wouldn't have to travel all the way back up to my office. It was just easier. I stopped in the lobby to check Spence and I out.

"What can I do for you Miss Director?"

"Can you please check Spencer Reid and I out for today and until about 2 tomorrow?"

"Ooo what are you two headed to do?" She said typing away to her computer

"Going to interview a hitwoman that destroyed his life"

"Woah have fun sugar"

"Bye"

I walked out with Spencer to a bureau vehicle, driving to the jet.

"Spence, this is just an interview nothing else"

"Madeline you know Cat. It's never just an interview"

"Well we have things we can use to our advantage"

"What?"

"This" I said holding up my left hand.

"She's just gonna get mad. She's obsessed with me you know that"

"I mean can you blame her?"

He laughed and began to fidget with my right hand. "You know we have the whole jet to ourselves"

"I am not joining the mile high club on the way to see Cat"

"See I told you she ruins everything"

We arrived at the jet, boarding immediately. I set up the laptop and called Garcia.

"Hey you two. Ready?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Okay so, Miss Catherine Adams. Her recent psych eval states she's been experiencing anxiety, specifically social. Apparently she hasn't been speaking as much, they think she's contemplating something"

"She could be working her next crime against us" Spencer suggested

"I don't think she is" I said

"It's reported she's been drawing on the cell walls"

"What's she drawing Garcia?" Reid questioned

"Uh...they look like facial features from Madeline"