mistakes

I woke up in Spence's lap, he clearly never slept. 

"Well good morning sleepy head" He joked. God how I just wanted to kiss him. No. Stay focused. 

"Good morning Spence" 

I got up from his lap and went up stairs, I made coffee and started getting ready. I put my ear piece in to see if the team was listening before I called Christian. 

"Audrey Holmes is anyone there"
"Garcia"
"We're all here Audrey" Hotch said
"Okay I'm calling him"
"Got it"
"Spencer be quiet"
"Sorry Audrey"

I made the phone call, he picked up in 2 rings. I called him on the landline that was next to my bed. I loaded my gun whilst talking. 

"Doll"
"Christian"
"Are you coming to the warehouse"
"Yeah in like an hour if that's okay"
"Yeah take your time"
"k bye"
"goodbye"

I started getting ready. I remembered what I heard hotch say, "She'll need to wear pants" so i did. I wore all black and small heels. My ankle holster held a pistol. I was gonna take them down today. I had everything I needed. 

"Spencer I'm leaving" He was still in the basement but I knew he'd hear me through the ear piece. 
"Okay be safe"
"Reid come back to the field office. Use the back door" Hotch instructed
"Okay"

"Audrey"
"Yes hotch"
"Be careful"
"I will"

-----------------------------------

I arrived at the ware house. I knocked but no answer. So I barged in. 

I saw what any agent that goes undercover would never want to see.

On the projection screen was a picture of me, Madeline Roberts, with my father. 

It was the day he became bureau director.

Headline read "New FBI director Alex Roberts" and the caption for the picture "Pictured with his daughter, fellow special agent, Madeline Roberts"

I had been pictured. I had been busted. Shit. 

The switched the picture to my bureau picture. You know the one in front of the American flag that typically goes up when you die. I never died but when I was named "Special Agent of the year" 2 years ago, they used it. 

Luckily they still didn't notice me. So I had to tell hotch. I crouched behind a box to speak.

"Hotch we got a problem"
"What"
"They have pictures of Madeline Roberts. My 'Special Agent of the year' and a picture with my dad are on their projection screen"
"Leave immediately" 

I got up to leave when a firm hand landed on my shoulder and pulled me back. 

"Where are you going SSA Madeline Alexandria Roberts?"

I tried. I tried to fight back. That's when I felt a needle enter my arm. Everything blacked. 

-Team Pov-

"HOTCH WHAT HAPPENED" Reid yelled

"They found out who Aud- Madeline was"

"So her cover has been blown" Reid spoke

"Yes"

"THEN WHY THE HELL ARE WE HERE WE KNOW WHERE SHE IS"

"We don't"

"What" Reid got quiet

"She's in a car. They're taking her to a secondary location." 

"We shouldn't have sent her out there." Reid lost his mind thinking about anywhere they could take her