fun

I woke up this fine morning to a mop of brown hair in my bed. Did we? I don't think we did. I remember how Spencer said he likes to be woken up, butterfly kisses. I sat up and leaned over to his face planting little kisses every nook and cranny of his face and neck. I guess I hit a sensitive spot of his neck, when he woke up in a breathy moan. God damn, okay.

"Well hello Madeline"

"Did we have sex last night?"

"Well..not really"

"What do you mean?"

"We just kissed....a lot"

-------------------------------------- Last night 

a/n i wasn't gonna let you just imagine it, you get to read it

It was around 11 when I started to get lonely. I packed my go bag, got in my car, and called Spence.

"Can I come over?"

"Yeah why"

"I'm..lonely"

"Oh I see"

I walked up to apartment 23 and knocked. A messy brown headed man in pajamas opened the door.

"Hi"

"Hi"

We went into his apartment and laid on his bed. I sat in his lap and we talked.

"Madeline don't rush into this"

"I'm gonna try it just feels like I've been with you for the past 7 years"

"I know Mads" He brought me closer "I know"

Next thing I knew my lips crashed into his. He tasted the whiskey on my tongue and pulled back
"Whiskey?"

"You know it baby"

His lips were softer in the middle and rougher on the sides. His taste intoxicated me more than his cologne, and the whiskey.

Spence's hands travelled up and down my body, his fingers tracing the curves on my body. I pulled away to warn Spence.

"I'm on my period so we can't-"

"Maddy it's fine just kiss me"

Oh that's hot. That was hot. I didn't even care if I couldn't have him inside, his kisses against my neck were enough to kill me. When he figured out where my sensitive spot was, when he would bite me a little, I knew it would leave a mark. I didn't care.

"Spencer" came out of my breath

"Madeline you're so loud, you don't want anyone to hear do you?" Spencer showed his dominant side, well well well.

I nodded as he returned to my neck and traveled down my chest. God I loved this.

We fell asleep in a cuddle. Even though we didn't have sex, it felt just as good.

------------------------------------------------------------ back to this morning

"Oh I remember"

"Yeah thanks for coming over"

I pointed to his lips "I like those"

He pointed to mine "I like those too"

I went to the bathroom and showered and began getting ready. I took time to cover my neck, the red marks on my neck and knowing where they came from, I loved it.

"Oh why are you covering them" Spence came up and wrapped his sleepy arms around my waist

"I have to do that video today and I have to go to work"

"No fun"

"All fun"

I was wearing a dress today so wearing my gun holster would look a little weird but I wore it anyways.

I got to the office and went to the 2nd floor, this was our media floor.

"Good morning Director Roberts" an intern called out to me

"Good morning"

I walked into the office where I'd be filming the video, and met the videographer

"Hi I'm Tori I'll be filming the video today"

"Oh okay, uh" I stuck out my hand "Director Madeline Roberts, call me Madeline or Maddy, up to you"

"Okay"

We got situated and she gave me the clear to start.

I spoke into the camera "Hi I'm Madeline Alexandria Roberts and I am the director of the FBI"

I pulled a small piece of paper out of the jar and read the questions

"What was your dream as a kid?" "Uh this actually"

"Biggest change you hope to make in the Bureau" "I haven't thought about that yet but I'll let you know"

"What department did you work in before director" "I was in the Behavior analysis unit as a Supervisory Special Agent"

This continued for about 5 minutes and I had to make a closing.

"This has been so fun and I'm glad you guys got to know me. I hope you're excited for this time with me, I know I certainly am. Thanks!"

"That was great, I'll edit and it should be out by friday"

"Okay thank you"

I left and headed to my office on the 8th floor and buzzed into my office. Hotch was waiting in my office.

"Hotch what's up? Do we have a case?"

"No but I need a favor"
"Yeah anything"

"I need today off, Jack has a school play"

"Hotch you could've texted me, go go go! It won't count against your days don't worry"

"Thank you"

It was weird being hotch's boss. I mean he tells me what to do, so it's weird when he's asking me things like that. I mean imagine hotch asking you if he can have the day off.

The whole job is weird, I mean I guess I haven't gotten to the tuff stuff yet. It was all paper work for now. I know when a department gets a heavy case I'll have to do media. I couldn't wait for the hard stuff. 

a/n

so i took a shot at smutty stuff, would you guys want more of that in the future?

love u 

blm: https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/