justice

PLEASE READ!!!

TW: Rape. 

if you're sensitive to the topic they'll be a short description of this chapter in the next one, this is a heavy chapter and you will get mad.

----------------------------------------------------

"Hi I'm police chief George Tim, call me tim" He said sticking out his hand to me

"I'm SSA Madeline Reid"

"Reid? I thought your last name was Roberts"

"Oh it was, I got married"

"Oh to who?"

"Hi I'm Doctor Spencer Reid" Spencer said coming in waving

"Oh I see...Hi Doctor"

----------------------------

"Tim what do you have?" Hotch asked

"Well I have 4 dead Mexicans, a girl who claimed someone raped her about a week before the first murder, and no witnesses or suspects"

I already hate him.

"Who's the girl?" Prentiss asked

He took us to the meeting room she was in "Her name is Jenny Mendoza. She says a month ago she was raped and it might help our case"

"Madeline why don't you speak to her" Hotch suggested

"Will do Sir"

The team left and a man came up to me looked to be about 32

"Hi I'm William Kins, I'm a lead detective on the case"

"Okay I'm SSA Madeline Reid. Can you grab me a notebook and a pen please?"

"Uh yeah" He walked to a shelf "Here" He said handing me what I asked for.

"Personally I think she's lying"

"Excuse me?"

"I think her story is bullshit"

"I'll be the judge of that alright? I don't need sherlock holmes telling me her rape case isn't real"

"Woah fiesty"

I opened the door to the room William following me "What the hell?"

"I'm lead detective I supervise the case"

"And I'm the director of the FBI telling you to leave me alone. If you wanna be helpful go to the rest of my team"

"I'm afraid I'm not gonna do that"

"And I'm not afraid to charge you with obstruction of justice. So make the choice go to my team and be helpful or lose your job and sit in a federal prison for 3 years, you tell me"

He left me alone I closed the door and saw Jenny, her face alone told me she was the key to this case.

"So annoying and for what?" I said referring to William she laughed and I introduced myself "Hi I'm SSA Madeline Reid, call me Madeline"

"I'm Jenny, call me jen"

"Okay Jen"

"Why don't you ever introduce yourself as Director?"

"I only introduce myself as director when someone needs to be put in their place you know?"

"Oh so it's like a +4 card in uno"

"You know I have never figured out how to word it thank you. Okay now the hard part, can you tell your experience"

"I was walking to my car after a swim at my friends apartment, I was about to unlock my car when I felt someone-" She started to tear up