Prologue

*Knock Knock*

"Papa? What are you doing here" Lisa asked as she opened the door to see her father standing there.

"Lisa is your sister there?" her father asked.

"Yeah, do you want to speak to her?" Lisa offered

"Truth to be told, I want to speak with the both of you,"

"Alright," then Lisa called out to her sister. "Onee-chan, papa is here he says that he wants to speak to both of us."

"Alright, I'm in the living room," Ema replied.

"Let's go papa." then Lisa led her father to the living room.

"Hello papa," Ema greeted. "What do you need to tell us?"

"Ah. There's someone I want the two of you to meet" Rintarou asked.

"Sure, is it one of your acquaintances?" Lisa asked.

"To say it's an acquaintance wouldn't be quite..." Rintarou muttered.

"What do you mean papa?" Ema asked.

"Ah, well. You see, I think I found someone I want to marry again." Rintarou replied.

"Really?!" Lisa asked cheerfully.

"Y-you're getting married again?!" Ema asked.

"Yes. Miwa please come in," then suddenly, a woman with short hair and blue-green eyes entered.

"Girls, I'd like you to Asahina Miwa."

"Wow, you're pretty." Lisa blurted.

"My, thank you, dear. I'm guessing you must be Lisa-chan," Miwa said as she approached Lisa.

"Y-yes,"

"No needs to be shy my dear. And you must be Ema-chan. My, Rin-kun you didn't tell me that you have such beautiful daughters." Miwa said and the two daughters blushed.

"N-nice to meet you Miwa-san and thank you for the compliment. You look beautiful as well," Ema said.

"Thank you, dear. If it's all right, may I call you two by your first names?" Miwa asked.

"Y-yes!" replied the sisters.

"My, I've always longed for a daughter. All of my children are boys." Miwa said.

"O-oh, is that so?" Ema replied.

"Oh, I shouldn't say that. Sorry about bringing that up," Miwa apologized.

"It's alright Miwa-san. Now, you have two daughters." Lisa chirped.

"You're so kind Lisa-chan, thank you."

"Uh, c-congratulations to the both of you! I'm so happy for you both," Lisa exclaimed.

"Yes, congratulations," Ema replied.

"Thank you girls," Rintarou said.

"Say, Ema, Lisa... We..." Miwa hesitated. "Never mind,"

"Uh, Miwa-san can we meet your children? It would be nice to have some more siblings to bond with," Lisa said.

"That's the first time I've heard you excited to meet new people. You're normally shy towards people," Ema said.

"They're different," Lisa whined. "Their family now. Wouldn't it be nice to have some family around?"

"I guess you're right," Ema sighed.

Ever since they were little, it was always just the two of them. Their father, Rintarou, travels the world as a famous adventurer. However, because of this, he was absent for much of Ema and Lisa's childhood and missed many of their birthdays while overseas.

"B-but that d-doesn't mean that I'm mad at you papa for always being overseas! Please don't blame yourself for missing most of our childhood. We would also feel like a burden if you stop doing something you love, we support you papa and we love you." Lisa replied to her father for he has been silent for quite some time.

"I truly am sorry girls, for missing out on most of your childhood." then Rintarou sighed. Being apart from your children is the most heart aching thing in the world.

"What if you both live with my sons? So that you could also get to know each other since you are going to be a family soon," Miwa suggested.

"Really?!" Lisa chirped excitedly. "Onee-chan can we? Can we?" then Lisa started shaking Ema like a child asking for a toy.

"Are you sure with that Miwa-san? We wouldn't want to be a bother to your children," Ema hesitated.

"Oh, it wouldn't be a bother at all, dear. I'm sure you both feel lonely here with just the two of you," Miwa said.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to live with them," Ema replied.

"Yey! I'll start packing right away! Thank you, papa. Thank you, Miwa-san." Lisa then kissed Rintarou on the cheek, hugged Miwa and left the room to start packing her things.

"Well, I guess I should start packing too. Congratulations again papa and Miwa-san," Ema said.

"Thank you, Ema."

"By the way, how many children do you have Miwa-san?" Ema asked.

"Thirteen sons," Miwa replied.

"THIRTEEN SON?!"

- - - - - Author's Note - - - - -

This fanfic is based on the anime and the game, though I made some changes in the plot. Please vote and comment!

By the way, for those who'd like to read in Quotev to avoid advertisements (HAHAAHH), please follow my account "PhoenixSWAG", Hope you guys like it! Byieee!