Chapter Ten - Hanging Out With Subaru

"Alright, good job everyone. Thank you for all your hard work. Same time next week." Jumin-san congratulated.

In case you don't know, that man there is my manager now

In case you don't know, that man there is my manager now. Han Jumin, he's been helping me for about a month now. Though he may look young, he can be very strict and a slave driver.

'Man, I've never thought I'd be dancing for three straight hours. I feel like my legs want to dislocate from my body and run away,'

"Thank you for your hard work too, Hinata-san." He reached out his hand and helped me stand.

"Thank you for your patience too, Jumin-san," I said. The reason why I and the other dancers have been practicing for three straight hours is that people aren't perfect. We make mistakes, even when it comes to dancing.

"Now, always remember to drink your protein shake for it is good for your body composition. Also, avoid too many sweets, it is not good for your throat." He lectured as he handed me my shake and my bag of clothes.

"Yes, sir!" I complied and drank the shake.

'Huhu, I'll miss you Mr. Chocolate and Mr. Ice Cream.'

"Now, take a shower and go home. Massage your thighs and legs so you won't get a cramp and also try to increase your stamina,"

"Yes, sir!" I saluted. "Thank you for your hard work too, Jumin-san."

"Alright, see you next week." He then left the studio and I went straight to the shower room.

'Wah, the shower feels so great! I just want to go home and lay in bed for the rest of the day!'

After I got out of the shower, I heard my phone rang and saw that it was Nee-chan calling.

"Lisa, am I know disturbing you or anything?"

"No, training just finished a while ago. Do you need anything?" I asked as I was packing my things and put on my back.

"Can you help me with the groceries? It is quite a lot and I can't bring it back home by myself. I'm afraid that the bags might ripe," Nee-chan asked.

"Alright, I'll be right there. Why did you go by yourself?"

"Ukyo-san is busy preparing for Subaru-san birthday,"

"It's Nii-chan's birthday today?!"

"Yeah,"

"I'll be right there!" I hung up on the phone and ran out of the studio.

'What should I buy him? I don't know what size is his foot and it would be a waste if I bought the wrong size... Oh, I know! A pair of high-performance basketball socks!'

I've read somewhere that they improve traction and comfort of your feet, provide additional arch support, and wick away sweat much better than average socks.