Chapter Forty-Four - Forgiveness and Unveiling

Ever since Azusa Nii-chan got hospitalized, Tsubaki Nii-chan has been busy with work and I've been going back and forth between homes. I'm still a little bit worried about Tsubaki Nii-chan since this might be the first time Azusa Nii-chan wouldn't be at his side.

'Well, enough about that. It's early in the morning and we shouldn't let anything else let us down,'

As I walked out of my room, I was joined by Yusuke and Nee-chan. "Morning,"
"Morning, Lisa." "Morning,"

As we walked down the stairs, we saw Juli and Masa Nii-chan grumbling about something. "Morning?"

"Lii, Chii, this guy's been looking stumped for a long time now," Juli said as he propped himself at Nee-chan's shoulder.

"Is something the matter?" Nee-chan asked.

"Azusa e-mailed me a list of things he wants, but..." He groaned. "Can you understand this?"

The three of us walked towards Nii-chan and looked at the e-mail, "What the?"

"Um, these are comics and light novel titles. The rest are anime DVDs," Nee-chan answered.

"Oh, so he wants to put this time too good use," Nii-chan concluded. "As a doctor, I'd rather he get rest, though."

"True," I sighed.

"I feel bad asking, but would you mind taking care of this?" Masa Nii-chan requested. "I can't make heads or tails of this, so..."

"I have to help prepare for the upcoming culture festival at school, I don't think I can, how about you Lisa?"

"I only know half of the stuff on the list, I don't think I can do it by myself," I answered.

"I can help you!" Yusuke offered.

"Shouldn't you be helping at the festival as well?" I teased.

"Tsk, I want to check on Azu-nii too you know. Plus, Hinata will cover for me, right?"

"Sure,"

- - - - -

After buying everything on the list we decided that it would be best to give it to Azusa Nii-chan the next day since we spend almost the entire day looking for the things on the list and visiting hours is already close. So, the next day I visited Azusa Nii-chan.

"Lisa!" Azusa Nii-chan was surprised as soon as he saw me entered his room with all the mangas and games he requested. "Did you buy all this yourself?"

"With a little help of Baka Yusuke," I chuckled.

"Why with the sudden call of 'Baka' for Yusuke again?" He asked.

"Well, when it was decided that I was going to buy your stuff I only know that half of it, Baka Yusuke decided to throws away his studies and goes to buy everything on the list, which sadly causes him to fail a test. He wanted to visit you today, but he has to attend an extra class because of this." I said as I sat on his bed and put the bags in between us.

"Yusuke is a fool. He should have studied for, buy all the stuff with you, and visit. But oh well, too late." Nii-chan shook his head.

"Well, we do all kinds of stupid things. I guess it just runs in the family," I laughed.

As we take all the stuff out of the shopping bag, Nii-chan accidentally touches my hand and blushes instantly. This reminds me of Nii-chan's confession not too long ago, but knowing that Nee-chan and I need to answer everyone's feelings, I quickly snap out of it.

"S-Sorry,"

"It's alright, it's just a coincidence." I smiled. Nii-chan is bothered by this, but he smiled instead. "You know, you should focus on your recover for now."