Chapter Twenty-Nine - The Idol and My Idol

"Oh, Lisa. How is your ankle?" Azusa Nii-chan asked while he is sitting in the lobby.

"It's healing well. How about you? How was the thing with the anime?" I hesitantly asked and sat across him.

"I already accepted it and it was all thanks to you," He said.

"How so? All I did was mouth off what was in my head, which wasn't professional at all." I chuckled

"It's all thanks to you because, if you didn't open my eyes back then, I would have refused the offer and betray everyone's expectations in me." He stated. "I also want to apologize for getting angry that night,"

"Oh, you don't have to Nii-chan. You did have the right to get angry because you just wanted what was best for Tsubaki Nii-chan. And I also wanted the best for you," I said.

"Haha, you have changed during these seven months with us." He chuckled.

"Is that a good thing? Or not?" I joked.

"The moment I first met you, you were clinging to Ema. You this person who was shy, shy enough to hide from the world." He imparted. "But now, you were confident enough to slap some senses into me during the argument. So I can't believe that the person I met seven months ago is the same one in front of me,"

"Wow, this is the first time I've heard you talk that long." I chuckled.

"Haha, I am shocked as well." He chortles. "I realized, this is the first time I've talked to you in private."

"What do you mean? We had our talk when we met with Ulrike at the zoo," I pointed out.

"Yeah, but if I remember correctly Ulrike had most of your time swimming on the pool." He bantered.

"Yeah, I guess your right." I laughed.

"What have I been doing in the last seven months?" He muttered.

"You want to know what you've been doing?" I shifted seats and sat beside him. "You have been doing whatever you can to support and help the dream of your brother,"

"Yeah, I guess I am." He mumbled. "By the way, I wanted to ask you something."

"Ask away," I chirped and took a bite of the steamed buns I bought a while ago.

"Since you don't regularly play games like your sister, do you love watching anime?" He asked.

"Oh, yes! I've watched a dozen anime while I was stuck at home, so watching anime has always been part of my life." I blabbered. "I only hear your voice in one of the games Nee-chan plays games, so I am excited to hear your voice in the anime that you are working."

"Then I'll be sure to work hard and not let you down," He assured.

"Oh, I'm not worried about that. After hearing your voice acting in games, I always get shivers running through my spines." I exclaimed.

"Why don't you like playing games?" He asked.

"It's not that I don't like to play games, it's just that I'm not great at games. And I don't like losing, it brings up my competitive side and it does not look pretty." I laughed.

"But I heard from Ema that you're great at it. When both of you were playing 'Panzer of the Death' she said that you mostly strategized the techniques you can use to finish the game," He indicated.

"Yeah I did, but I only played that because you two were in there. Plus! it has a great and a lot of content in it. I enjoy it a lot," I squealed. "So maybe I could make an exception if you and Tsubaki Nii-chan are the ones voicing out on the games. You two work so well together that I could get immersed in the game, but I somehow noticed that you spoke less than Tsubaki Nii-chan."