Chapter One - Meeting Them

Lisa's POV

At the moment, Onee-chan and I are on the train on the way to the Sunrise Residence. I'm kind of nervous right now so I'm currently fiddling with my sweater.

By the way, let me introduce myself. I'm Hinata Lisa, the adoptive sister of Ema Nee-chan. As of now, you must be wondering why I'm suddenly nervous about meeting our new siblings. It is because I am not comfortable with a bunch of people due to what happened to me in the past.

"Chii, Lii make sure you're careful around those males." A voice interrupted my thoughts. "There's a whopping thirteen of them, after all"

I look down and I saw that it was Juli, Nee-chan's pet squirrel. Juli has been with Nee-chan and me since we were young, and he can be very protective when it comes to both of us.

"Juli that's all you've been talking about since it was decided that we are moving there," Nee-chan replied.

It is quite true, though I don't blame him. I mean, won't you be freaked out when you learned that you are about to live with thirteen men? THIRTEEN!!

When we were in the residential area of Kichijouji, I grabbed Nee-chan's sleeves and hold her to stop.

"Lisa? Is something wrong?" Nee-chan asked.

"Are you nervous Lii?" Juli asked.

"A little," I asked nervously.

"Don't worry Lii; I'll protect the both of you from those wolves." Juli declared with such confidence.

"Lisa, I'm sure there's nothing to be afraid of." Nee-chan reasoned.

"Alright," I sighed.

"WAH! ONEE-SAN, WATCH OUT!" A scream was heard. Then a young boy nearly runs me over with his bike.

"Lisa! Are you alright?" Nee-chan worriedly asked.

"I'm alright, how about you kid? Are you alright?" I asked the kid in front of me. The kid looked up and I saw that he had light-Salmon coloured hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a long-sleeved yellow and pink jacket with star motifs, and a white long-sleeved shirt underneath as well. He also wears lacy shorts and yellow-coloured shoes. He carries around a stuffed rabbit in his jacket pocket.

"Thank you, Onee-san. Are you okay?" The kid then smiled.

"Wataru!" A man with brown hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a light brown shirt and brown pants and shoes.

"Ma-kun!" the boy replied.

"What have I told you about looking out for pedestrians when you ride your bike? You have to be mindful of your speed in residential areas too. Do you understand" The man scolded the kid.

"I'm sorry, Ma-kun," Wataru muttered.

'It seems that the kid's name is Wataru. Is Ma-kun his father?' I thought to myself.

"Miss, are you okay?" the man asked while he offered his hand for support

"I-I'm alright sir, no harm done," I assured as I grabbed his hand and stood.

"He's my little brother; sorry he can be a little dangerous." The man said.

'Oh, so their siblings."

"It's alright, I'm just glad he didn't get hurt," I said.

"Thank you again for saving me Onee-san," Wataru said.

"Well, we should be going now. Goodbye," Ma-kun and Wataru waved goodbye and left. "Bye-bye Onee-san!"

"Bye-bye, Wataru" Both Ema and I waved goodbye.