Chapter Twenty-Six - Christmas Trip With The Loser Team

After a few hours of travelling, we have finally reached the hotel and started unloading the luggage from the car.

"Wow, it's so cold!" I shivered as ran towards the hotel to escape the chilling weather.

"Lisa, you shouldn't run. You might slip because of the ice," Nee-chan scolded.

"I would, but it was just so cold. I think I might freeze to death if I stand longer outside," I said as my teeth began to chatter.

"You guys wait here, I go check us in the counter." Masa Nii-chan said.

"I'll join you, Masaomi-san." Nee-chan offered.

"Neko-chan, are you alright?" Tsubaki Nii-chan asked me.

"I-I'm fine, j-just cold," I replied.

"Would you like a warm drink?" He offered. "I was thinking of buying myself a drink, I could buy you one too."

"I-If it w-won't be a b-bother, could y-you buy m-me a C-Caramel Macchiato?" I asked.

"Of course, anything for my Neko-chan!" He chirped and went straight to the small coffee vending machine at the corner.

"I see that everyone is here," I heard Natsume Nii-chan mumbled from behind.

"N-Natsume Nii-chan, I-I'm glad you h-have arrived s-safely," I greeted while I crouch on the sofa I was sitting on.

"Are you alright, Lisa?" He asked as he sat beside me.

"Y-Yeah, just c-cold," I answered. "A-Also, I'm w-waiting for Tsubaki N-Nii-chan to come b-back with our c-coffee."

"I see, but one way of keeping yourself warm is wrapping the muffler properly on your neck." He said as he adjusted the muffler on my neck. "I see you are using the one that I gave you,"

"Hehe, it w-was the only m-muffler that I have. So I-I am glad that y-you have given me o-one. Plus it is r-really warm and big," I smiled.

'I am still wondering why I still feel cold even if I am wearing thick clothes already,'

Today, I am wearing the muffler Natsume Nii-chan gave me together with a white long sleeve turtleneck sweater, tuck under a black high waisted fleece lined leggings, brown long wool blend trench coat, black New York Yankees basic cap, pink Adidas sneakers, and a black side bag.

"Oh, so marking our territory now aren't we, Natsume?" I turned my head and saw Tsubaki Nii-chan behind us with two cups of coffee.
"Wahh, c-coffee!" I reached for the coffee and let it warm my hands. "T-Thank you, Tsubaki Nii-chan!"

'Hmm! Thank you, Kaldi for eventing the coffee!... Is it just me? Or I could see the raging fire in Tsubaki Nii-chan's eyes?'

Right now, I keep looking back and forth between Tsubaki Nii-chan and Natsume Nii-chan. It seems as though Tsubaki Nii-chan is the only one angry at the moment because Natsume Nii-chan seems a bit confused.

"Alright, here are the keys to your room. Each will be sleeping with roommates," Masa Nii-chan handed each of us the keys.

"Okay, let's go!" I stood from the couch and stood beside Nee-chan so that I could avoid the tension between Tsubaki Nii-chan and Natsume Nii-chan.

"I'm so excited for the snowboarding, Nee-chan!" I exclaimed while Nee-chan was unlocking the doors to our room.

"Just promise that you won't do anything reckless. I don't want to remind you of what had happened with the skateboarding accident," She lectured and open the door.

"I won't and it's not like I will injure myself, especially when we have such overprotective brothers around." I placed my luggage on the bed and started unpacking a few necessities and toiletries.