Chapter Thirty-Two - Detective Tsundere

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" He ranted while he marched towards me.

"Why do you have to tell you? Plus, shouldn't that be Nee-chan's line instead of yours?" I retorted.

"I'm your brother, I have the right to know." He claimed while stomping his foot.

"You're my stepbrother," I replied.

"I am most likely your legal brother when your dad married my mom a month ago. So I have legal rights to know who you're dating," He said.

"What are you, the police? And you're not the only brother I have," I joked. "Plus, I didn't have to let you know because I don't have a boyfriend."

"Then who was that guy that MC Big Bro introduced as your boyfriend?" Fuuto asked.

"Yes he is my boyfriend, but not my real boyfriend," I emphasized. "It is just the strategy Sebastian-san to get more publicity or something like that,"

"Then if he's not your 'real' boyfriend," Yusuke used air quotes. "Then why is he touchy with you?"

"That's right! I would also like to know about that," Kana Nii-chan said.

"Especially when he put on a show when he kissed you on the neck at the end of the performance," Tsubaki Nii-chan pointed out.

"As I've said before, it is for publicity." I groaned.

"You sure about that?" Yusuke grumbled.

"Now, now, we shouldn't pinpoint this in Lisa-chan right now." Oka-san soothed the situation. "We should be celebrating her big win!"

"That is correct since it is our first New Year together, we should go eat at a restaurant," Otto-san suggested.

"That is a wonderful ideal Otto-san!" I chirped. "But could I change my clothes first? This dress seemed a little extravagant for dinner at a restaurant,"

"Yes! You probably should!" Yusuke agreed and pushed me away.

"No, she's not!" Nee-chan argued.

"What?!" Yusuke gasped.

"If I am stuck wearing this dress for the rest of the day, you should be too!" Nee-chan said.

"But that's not fair!" I whined. "Your's is simpler while if I walk outside, people would notice and stare at me."

"Well, that will be your punishment for not telling me that you'll be performing today!" Nee-chan scolded.

"It's called a surprise!"

"You right," Nee-chan mumbled. "Then, this is your punishment for worrying and not telling me that you were alright! I was so worried that you didn't even show up I thought something happened to you!"

"Fair point," I pouted. "Fine. You win today,"

It was decided, we are going to have a midnight dinner, if there was such a thing, without having to change into something comfortable. Once we have reached the restaurant, Oka-san began ordering such luxurious food dishes that I think even with the fair amount of money that I have will run away if they say the prices of each dish.

'Man, what a day to start the year. Goodbye diet!'

"Tsu-kun! That's my cake! Go get your own!" I heard Taru-kun complain from across the table.

It seems as though Oka-san ordered dessert for Taru-kun and being the mischievous Tsubaki Noi-chan that he is, he is stealing some of Taru-kun's chocolate cake.

"This world is all about survival of the fittest, and that's why you should give up on the chocolate," Tsubaki Nii-chan jested.

"What seems to be going on over there?" Natsume Nii-chan asked as he sat back to his seat beside me after answering a call a while ago.