Chapter Nine - Catching Cold

"ACHOO!"

'Ugh... feels... heavy' I then stood and went to my drawers and searched for my medicine kit.

'Huh, it's empty. I'm sure I had it fully stock before,' I then grabbed a jacket and went to the living room.

"ACHOO!"

'Ugh, this is so annoying.'

"Onee-chan? Are you alright?" Taru-kun asked when he saw me in the living room.

"I think I've got a temperature. Do you know where Masaomi Nii-chan keeps all the medicines?" I asked.

"Oh, I know something that would make you feel better!" Taru-kun then leads me to the couch. "All you need to do is follow these rules, AEGU!"

'WAIT WHAT? AEGU?! WHO THE HECK TAUGHT HIM THAT WORD?! For those who don't know what it means, it means "to moan",'

"First, is 'A' for Atatamaru (get warm). Wait for a moment." Taru-kun then took out his own bedcover to the living room to keep me warm.

'Wah, this feels nice'

"Second, is 'E' for Eiyou (nutrition)." Taru-kun then ran to the kitchen to grab me some food. Seconds later, I could hear pots and pans rumbling in the kitchen.

'I hope Taru-kun won't make a mess in the kitchen. Or else Ukyo Nii-chan would get mad at him,'

"Here you go, Onee-chan!" He exclaimed and gave me the food that he brought from the kitchen. However, his definition of food is junk foods and ice cream.

'I know I shouldn't, but I just can't help but eat the ice cream.'

"Taru-kun, do you like some ice cream?" I offered and both of us ate the ice cream. "Now, what is the next rule?"

"Hmm... I don't quite remember what the 'GU' stands for. Maybe it stands for Guru guru mawaru (spin around)!" He exclaimed then grabbed my hand to spin around with me.

'Ugh, I'm getting dizzy. Someone... help me,'

"Wataru, Lisa-chan, what are you two doing?" A voice asked. I looked and saw that I was Masaomi Nii-chan. "Are you two dancing?"

"We're not dancing, Ma-kun! I'm nursing Onee-chan to make her feel better. Onee-chan wasn't feeling quite well and I thought of ways to help her get better! I was teaching her the rules of 'AEGU'," Wataru replied.

"Wataru! Who taught you that word?!" Masaomi Nii-chan questioned.

"It was Tsuba-nii!" He exclaimed and stop spinning us around.

'Thank goodness it's over!' I then stumbled onto the couch and clutched my head.

'Not to be rude or anything, but I think Taru-kun made my fever worst.'

"Wataru, go explain this to Ukyo. He's in the kitchen," Masaomi Nii-chan ordered.

'Wow, I didn't know Masaomi Nii-chan can be frightening than Ukyo Nii-chan.'

"Lisa-chan, how are you feeling?" Masaomi Nii-chan asked as he sat in front of me.

"My head hurts... and it feels... hot," I answered and closed my eyes to ease the dizziness I've been feeling.

All of a sudden, I felt something pressed on my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw Masaomi Nii-chan's face up close and his forehead pressed on mine.

"N-Nii-chan," I suddenly got nervous when his face was close to mine.