Chapter Twenty-Three - The Devil, The Vampire, and Miwa's Request

I don't own the characters nor the story of brothers conflict, just Lisa-chan.

- - - - -

*Phone ringing*

"Hello, Jumin-san," I answered

"Lisa, where are you?" He asked.

"I'm only a few blocks away," I said. "Are they there already?"

"No, but it is better to be early than late." He stated.

"Yes, sir. I'm at the front door already," I said and ended the call. I scanned the surrounding and saw him at the back of the cafe. "Are you nervous at meeting them, sir?"

"Nervous? As if. I'm just concerned about why they suddenly decided that you would be working with someone else," He scoffed.

"Do you know who the person is?" I asked and sat beside him.

"No, I only know that he is well-known for his videos on youtube. It is mostly about games, or so I've heard." He snorted.

"Games? So, if his interest is mostly about games, why is he being partnered with me? We are working for different fields, won't that be a problem?" I indicated.

"That is also the reason why we are meeting with them today," He imparted. "You don't have to worry, I won't let this end badly."

I just nodded at him. Various thoughts suddenly kept popping in my head, thoughts about being partnered with this guy, thoughts about why is he being partnered with me, or why do I need a partner, to begin with.

'I know I shouldn't despise the man, but seriously! We have different field of interest, why are we supposed to be working together? I'm sure he's confused as well, who wouldn't be?'

"That's them," Jumin-san grumbled and stood.

I stood as well and followed his line of sight. Walking before us are two males, one was a tall black haired adult with red eyes who was wearing black trousers, a tailcoat, and a vest quite similar to a butler's attire. The other was also tall with platinum blonde hair and red eyes, he was wearing a red wool coat, underneath is a black turtleneck sweater, eyeglasses, and a crucifix necklace.

 The other was also tall with platinum blonde hair and red eyes, he was wearing a red wool coat, underneath is a black turtleneck sweater, eyeglasses, and a crucifix necklace

'It is just me or did my blood seemed to have been drained by a vampire and my soul was eaten by a demon?'

"Sorry to have kept you waiting, we were held back by an adorable stray kitten." The black-haired male apologizes.

"A... Kitten?" Jumin-san coughed with a blush on his face.

'I'm confused right now, wasn't Jumin-san angry at the moment? Why is he suddenly blushing right now?'

"Yes, now go into business." The black-haired man said and we all took a sit. "I am Sebastian Michaelis, and this is my client Nijisanji Kuzuha."

"Hey there little bug," The white-haired male teased.