Chapter Thirty-Nine - Valentine Birthday Debacle

"Alright, let's go one more time! Mimasaka-san, you kind of lost your footing on the last step." Inouye-san pointed out. "Alright places! And one... two... three, start!"

By the way, Meet Inouye Kaeda. Inouye-san is our choreographer and is the strictest instructor I have ever met, she is even stricter than Jumin-san. She takes her job seriously, and in the result of that, she is a well-known choreographer all over Asia. It is quite hard to hire her, so it is a good thing that Jumin-san knew her in college.

Currently, we are practising a few dances that will soon be used on my tour. Though the tour is still months away, it is better to have new choreography to impress the audience and show them a great time. We have been practising all day until Inouye-san was satisfied, though I kind of agree with her method. Who would want to watch a tour if the dancers are not synchronous, right?

"And that's a wrap! Amazing everyone, I am impressed." Inouye-san exclaimed. "Thank you for your hard work, see you all again on Monday. Phoenix-chan, don't forget to at least practice dancing for at least an hour so that it will strengthen your stamina. We won't have you panting like a dog on stage because you're not used to it,"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Good! I'll see you all on Monday, have a good weekend."

"Bye Inouye-san!"

"Man, you must be feeling the pressure don't you." Kuzu-kun taunted as he sat beside me on the floor.

"Kind of, but it's alright. Other than singing, I adore dancing. Plus, she is right. I need to work harder for this to be a success," I huffed and laid on my back.

"I hate to be you right now. I'm glad all I got to do is sing and play the guitar," He smirked.

"Hey, you need to work hard to or else I'll kick you off the stage." I chuckled.

"Not if I beat you to it," and because of that, I manoeuvered to pin him on the ground and sit on him.

"If you can't beat me at this, you won't be able to throw me off the stage." I teased as I continue to pin him down as he struggled beneath me. "Surrender!"

"No! Because I still have a chance!" He shouted and quickly tickled me on the sides letting me loose my grip on him and pinned me on the ground. "Surrender!"

"NO!" I struggled as hard as I can, but no one can escape the clutches of tickle torture. "Fine! Fine! You win!"

"Hehe,"

"Get off me!" I said while out of breath.

"Hmm, not until I give you my present."

"And that would be?" he didn't answer. Instead, he pinned both my arms above me making her lean closer to me.

"Advance happy birthday," He whispered and started leaning even more.

'Is he going to kiss me?!'

"LISA!!" Kuzu-kun stopped and we both looked at the direction to the source of the voice. It was Yusuke.

"Y-Yusuke!" I gasped and knocked Kuzu-kun off of me. "It's not what you think!"

"Really? Then can you explain why this vampire-wannabe was on top of my sister!" Yusuke growled as he pulled me to his side. "He would have taken advantage of you if I didn't come here!"

"Hey! Kuzu-kun is not like that. We are wrestling, and to why he was on top of me is because he was winning." I explained.

"You sure?"

"I'm sure," I said. "So, why are you here?"

"Ema asked me to picked you up because she couldn't. She said that she was going to buy something for tomorrow," He said.