Chapter Thirty-One - Unravelling The World

"LISA?!" "NEE-SAN?!"

"Wait! So Nee-san is the rookie our CEO choose?!" Fuuto-kun exclaimed. "You better not screw this up, Midget!"

"Nee-chan looks so pretty! She looks like an angel" Wataru-kun squealed.

'Lisa... is performing... on stage... She is here safe and... She is singing and competing for this Starlight Awards... That's my sister,'

"Chii-chan, you're crying. Are you alright?" Louis-san asked.

"I-I'm fine. It's just that..." I wiped my tears away and stood from my seat and screamed. "That's my sister!"

"That's my sister too!" Yusuke-kun also shouted with a glint in his eyes.

kowareta boku nante sa iki wo tomete
hodokenai mou hodokenai yo shinjitsu sae
freeze

'By the way, did I heard it correctly? MC Big Bro announced that Lisa is performing with her boyfriend?'

"Uhm... Erm..." I stuttered.

"Is there a problem Ema?" Subaru-san asked.

"I would just like to confirm soothing to all of you," I said. "Was it just me? Or did I heart it correctly that MC Big Bro just introduced Lisa with her boyfriend?"

"..." All of them were stunned even Otto-san was.

"T-That's right, he did say that Nijisanji-san is performing with her girlfriend," Azusa-san muttered.

"Well, she is the only girl up on stage," Ukyo-san mumbled.

"Then..."

"WHO IS HER BOYFRIEND?" A fuming Yusuke-kun asked.

'Who is her boyfriend? He's not singing with her, but she is surrounded by male instrumentalists... Which one is Nijisanji-san?'

"Hmm, the name Nijisanji does sound quite familiar," Natsume-san muttered.

"You have heard of him?" Masaomi-san asked.

"Yes, but I don't remember where I've heard it before," Natsume-san replied.

'Why didn't Lisa tell me about this? I mean, I get that she wanted this performance to be a surprise but why didn't she told me about her boyfriend?'

As Lisa was singing up on stage, I could see that some of the fans were really enjoying and loving her performing out there. She is great with what she is doing, I just couldn't believe that she kept this from me all those years. I would have pushed her to pursue her dreams if she told me about it, but I guess she once was a shy girl. The shy Lisa I knew is gone, and in front of me is a confident and strong Lisa that I am proud to call my sister.

mugen ni hirogaru kodoku ga karamaru
mujaki ni waratta kioku ga sasunda
ugokenai hodokenai ugokenai hodokenai
ugokenai ugokenai yo
unravelling the world

The male lead guitarist with platinum blond hair, wearing a maroon suit and trousers walked next to Lisa and sang with her. While I was watching them sing together it looks like they have history. You could see how they look in each other's eyes, how Lisa caress the man's cheek, how she press their foreheads together.

'Could this man be her boyfriend? He looks familiar, I think I have seen him before from somewhere.'

kawatteshimatta kaerenakatta
futatsu ga karameru futari ga horobiru
kowaseru kowasenai kurueru kuruenai
anata wo kegasenai yo