Chapter Forty-Five - The Autumn Trip

Well, a lot of time has passed and since most of the brothers won't be able to take a vacation like last year, we decided that it would be moved in autumn instead. However, not all of us won't be able to join. Iori Nii-chan, Yusuke, Nee-chan, and Fuuto has to stay to study for their exams while the others have work. For the autumn family trip, we decided to go to visit Oka-san's villa in North Yatsugatake, Nagano. The ones who join the trip are Masa Nii-chan, Taru-kun, Ukyo Nii-chan, Hika Nii-sama, Suba Nii-chan, Azusa Nii-chan and Natsume Nii-chan.

"It's such a shame you won't be able to join," I pouted while facing Nee-chan and Yusuke.

"Don't be sad Lisa-chan, I'll be here to keep you company." Hika Nii-sama said as he patted my head.

"Please watch over her for me, I don't think she'll survive without me nagging at her," Nee-chan said.

"Don't worry Imouto-san, I'll watch over her." Nii-sama smiled.

"I'm not a kid you know!"

"It's almost time for us to depart, but..." Ukyo Nii-chan said.

"Subaru's on the phone, so wait for him." Masa Nii-chan advised.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," speaking of the devil, Suba Nii-chan exited the mansion.

"How did it go?" Masa Nii-chan asked.

"Yeah, I told them I wanted to think about it a little more." Suba Nii-chan replied.

"I see, that makes sense."

'I wonder what they're talking about...'

"Well then, let's depart." Ukyo Nii-chan said.

"..." I pouted and kept my head low.

"Now what are you pouting on about?" Yusuke asked.

"I won't be able to have fun with my favourite brother," I mumbled.

"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you once you're back." He said and hugged me. "Don't do anything stupid without me,"

"I won't, you're bringing all the stupidness with you." I chuckled.

"So, who's coming in this car?" I heard Natsume Nii-chan asked.

In the end, Azusa Nii-chan, Hika Nii-sama and I ended up in Natsume Nii-chan car. Masa Nii-chan has no ideas about where we are going through, so Ukyo Nii-chan has to make sure he knows where we're heading and decide to join Masa Nii-chan together with Suba Nii-chan and Taru-kun. During the trip, I could feel myself getting drowsy and decided to lay my head on Nii-sama's shoulder.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"No, it's just that every time I'm in a car I always get sleepy," I uttered.

"Eh? We can't have that, the journey is always enjoyable than the destination." He said. "Why don't I talk to you so you won't get sleepy?"

"Hika-nii, you should let her sleep. She must have been tired from work," Azusa Nii-chan said.

"No, it's alright. It's rare for all of us to get to talk to each other so, why not?" I said as I sat properly.

"Mind if I ask you about something, Lisa-chan?" Nii-sama asked and I nodded. "This is about your sister. When she spent the night in Natsume's place, did something happened?"

The question must have shocked Natsume Nii-chan because he accidentally choked on his drink. "Are you alright, Natsume Nii-chan?"

"That's nasty," Azusa Nii-chan grimaced.