Chapter Twenty-Seven - Deals With The Tsundere

"So now that you're standing on flat ground, you need to make sure that your ankles, knees, and hips are all in line, nice and relaxed and standing right in line with your snowboard." Yusuke-kun implied. "Now try to wiggle around,"

I began wiggling around, jump a little bit and get moving, "Good, now that you're starting to feel comfortable with that, it's time to go and take one foot out and learn how to skate."

"Like with a skateboard?" I asked.

"Yeah," He answered.

"Okay," I stared unstrapping my right foot and placed it behind the snowboard to keep my body in line and at balanced.

"Alright, start with little steps. Snowboarding can be very slippery compared to skateboarding," Yusuke-kun mentioned.

I moved my right foot and started kicking to move, "Make sure that your right foot doesn't go too far past your back binding, or else you might start to do an accidental split."

"I guess it is a bit similar to skateboarding," I chuckled and kicked a bit faster and glided.

"You're a natural!" Yusuke-kun exclaimed.

"Well, I did skateboarding a bit in middle school so I guess it comes naturally to me." I smiled.

"Great! So ready to take it into a test run?" He asked.

"Sure!" We unstrap our boards and climb up to pick a good terrain for us to try on. "Ready?"

"You bet!" both of us strapped our foot to our boards and started gliding through the snow.

'Now to make a turn here,' I shifted my weight and lean back gradually and keep my knees nice and bent.

"I'm hungry! Are you?" I heard Yusuke-kun asked.

"Why should probably stop first!" I shifted my weight to the middle and leaned a little bit further uphill to come to a stop. "What did you say?"

"I asked if you were hungry," He asked as he has come to a stop in front of me.

"Yeah, sure! I am feeling a bit famished all of a sudden," I laughed.

In my peripheral vision, I could see a green and pink blob on Yusuke's shoulder. I leaned over his shoulder and saw it was Nee-chan and Natsume Nii-chan sitting on the snow. Yusuke-kun followed my line of view and saw them both.

'Even if it is hard to admit, they look great together.'

"Let's eat?" Yusuke Nii-chan offered.

"Yeah, sure."

Yusuke-kun and I reached the service area and went to a small cafe. I ordered a hot pot of Chicken Chili with Sweet potatoes and a hot matcha green latte, while Yusuke ordered a bowl of ramen and water.

"This is good!" Yusuke-kun chuckled as if he had just eaten the world's best ramen. "Do you want some? To warm you up,"

"Sure! Take some of mine too," I offered and took a spoonful of ramen in my mouth. "You're right, this is the best."

"Since you are able to slide now, do you want to try the advance level course?" He asked.

"Sure!" I squealed. "Yusuke-kun, can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah, sure. What is it?" Yusuke-kun replied and took another mouthful of ramen.

"Do you like my sister?"

"ACK!" He started choking on his food and I simply handed him his water.

"W-What are you talking about?" He coughed. "W-Why would I like her?"