Chapter Twenty-One - Rollercoaster Feelings

"Neko-chan Good morning!" Tsubaki Nii-chan greeted as soon as I walked down the stairs.

"Good morning, Nii-chan!" I greeted back. "How are you?"

"So sweet that my cute Imouto-chan is concerned about me, and to answer your question, I've been doing alright." He replied. "How about you? How's your training?"

"It's been going great. I know Jumin-san can be a bit harsh when it comes to training, fortunately, it helped me improve. What I hate about the training the most is when Jumin-san prohibited me from eating any sweets and wanted me to strengthen my stamina." I groaned.

"You can do it Neko-chan, I'm sure it will all be worth it," Nii-chan assured.

"Good morning, Tsubaki-san, Lisa," Nee-chan greeted.

"Good morning, Nee-chan." "Good morning, Imouto-chan."

Um... Tsubaki-san, Lisa, sorry to spring this on you two, but do you have any plans for today?" Nee-chan asked. "I thought it might be nice for us all to go out... what do you think?"

"I don't have anything planned, so I'm good," I replied.

"As do, shall I go see who can make it?" Tsubaki Nii-chan asked.

"Yes, thank you!" Nee-chan chirped then Tsubaki Nii-chan left the room to call the other brothers.

"What made you want to hang out with the brothers?" I asked her.

"I just realized that we haven't been able to get together in a while, so I thought that it would be nice to go today. Especially when the weather feels nice today," Nee-chan replied then Tsubaki Nii-chan walked back.

"... Kind of bad news," He said. "About everyone going. Not all of us are free, but it turns out that us triplets can join you two."

"Well, it better than nothing. So where would you like to go, Nee-chan?" I asked.

"I was thinking of going to the amusement park, is it alright for you?" She reassured.

"O-K-! Well, Let's go!" Nii-chan chirped.

- - - - - TIME SKIP - - - - -

Currently, Nee-chan, Tsubaki Nii-chan, and I are waiting for Azusa Nii-chan and Natsume Nii-chan in front of the amusement park.

"Hey, Lisa. I'll be right back I need to go to the toilet," Nee-chan said.

"Alright, do you need me to join you?" I offered.

"No need, I'll be quick as I can." She replied and ran towards the toilet.

"My, my, Azusa and Natsume sure are taking a long time," Nii-chan grumbled after taking a call from his brothers.

"Maybe they are stuck in traffic, or they got held up by their manager," I said.

"Yeah, maybe." He murmured. "So, where's Ema?"

"Toilet," I replied.

"Oh, Azusa! Natsume!" Tsubaki called out. I followed his line of sight and saw both Azusa Nii-chan and Natsume Nii-chan walking towards us.

"Hello Azusa Nii-chan, N-Natsume Nii-chan. I'm glad that you could join us," I said.

'Why the heck did I just stutter the moment I mention Natsume Nii-chan's name?'

"Yeah, I'm glad that we could join you too." Natsume Nii-chan said.

"You look adorable in what you are wearing, Lisa." Azusa Nii-chan complimented.

"T-Thank you Nii-chan," I blushed. Currently, I am wearing a pink knit sweater, an off-white box pleated skirt, and white Adidas shoes.

 Currently, I am wearing a pink knit sweater, an off-white box pleated skirt, and white Adidas shoes