Chapter Sixteen - A Date With... Ulrike

Dedicated to Whiskeylover993 , thanks for giving me the idea. Hope you like it.

- - - - -

'I'm bored. Nee-chan is busy with her homework and I don't want to bother her. Who should I hang out with today?... Azusa Nii-chan? I wonder if his schedule is open... Ah, that is right, I was going to give him a thank you gift. This is probably the best time to give it to him.'

After grabbing the paper bag, I went straight to Azusa Nii-chan's room.

*Ding, dong*

"Hello?" he answered from behind the door.

"Azusa Nii-chan, it's me," I replied.

"Huh, Lisa..." He then opened the door and faced me. "What are you doing here this morning?"

"Well, do you have the day off from work today?" I asked shyly. "If you are free at the moment, I was thinking maybe we could go out together today."

"With me?" He asked.

"Yes... If it is alright. Just the two of us," I scratched the back of my neck. "I also wanted to give you this," I handed the paper bag. "It's a 'thank you gift'. For supporting and helping me to reach my dream."

"Huh? Is this really for me?" he asked and I nodded. "I'm so happy, thank you."

'I hope he likes it,'

"Hm? Is this..."

"It's a ticket to a hot springs baths in Hakone. Jumin-san give me the ticket saying that it was an award for all the hard work, but I'm not much of a bath person so I thought of giving it to you." I said.

"Thank you so much, Lisa. I will be sure to use it," He smiled. "Now then, I'm good to go out with you, my schedule is open today."

"Really?" I chirped and he nodded. "Yey, Thank you so much!"

"Well then, where would you like to go today?" He asked.

"Well, I've always wanted to go to the zoo. I've never gone there before," I said.

"Got it. Why don't we go prepare and we'll meet in the living room after," He reckoned.

"Okay!" I approved and went to my room to change into a long white tee with bohemian style art design and shredded jeans. I also grabbed a brown leather handbag, and a part of classic black and white vans original.

 I also grabbed a brown leather handbag, and a part of classic black and white vans original

- - - - - TIME SKIP - - - - -

"Hmm... The entrance gate was so busy, we barely made it in," He said.

"I know right! I think there were a lot of elementary school groups," I added. "Maybe they are on a trip today. They look so cute though,"

"Yeah. So... what path should we walk around? Is there a specific attraction you want to see?" He asked.