Chapter Seventeen - Panzer of the Death with Nee-chan

"I'm home!" I greeted as I removed my shoes and went to the kitchen.

"Welcome home, Lisa." Nee-chan and Ukyo Nii-chan greeted while they were preparing dinner.

"Where have you been?" Nee-chan asked.

"I went to the zoo with Azusa Nii-chan," I replied.

"Oh, did you have fun?" Ukyo Nii-chan asked.

"I did! I saw many animals and the highlight of my day was when I fell into the dolphin pool," I exclaimed.

"WHAT?!" both of them shrieked. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, don't worry about it. Ulrike saved me and I swam with them for a while," I said as I sat at the barstool.

"Ulrike?"

"The dolphin, its his name."

"Well, I'm glad you weren't hurt. You should have called one of us, we would have picked you up." Ukyo Nii-chan said.

"It's alright, I brought extra clothes with me. I have noticed that I'm an accidental prone," I chuckled.

"Haha, it's a good thing that you have extra clothed or else you would have walked home drenched in water." Nee-chan imparted. "By the way, how is the wound on your arms?"

"It is just a scratch now, the salt water helped heal it." I said as I showed them the wound. "So, what's for dinner?"

"Hungry already?" Nee-chan asked.

"I'm starving,"

"You always are," I pouted. "For dinner, we have Miso soup, grilled fish, Tempura, and Kani salad."

"Wow, that sounds amazing." I chirped. "Where are the others?"

"Incidentally, Wataru is the only one who has finished eating. Iori is attending lectures, Tsubaki is at work.The rest do not appear to have anything going on, but bo one has come home..." Nii-chan said as he looked at the schedule board pinned on the wall. "Did Azusa said anything about coming home after?"

"No, last thing that he said was that he need to answer a call from his manager and that it may take longer than expected." I replied.

"Well, only Louis, Yusuke, and Kaname are here. You should probably call them to join you two for dinner," Nii-chan said.

"What about you Ukyo-san?" Nee-chan asked.

"I have a trail tomorrow and I would like to prepare for it," He said as he removed his apron.

"Alright, would you like a cup of tea brought up to your room later?" I offered.

"If you won't mind,"

"Not at all,"

*Ting*

"Oh?" I reached for my phone and saw that I've received a text message. "It's from Fuuto-kun,"

'The taping for the year-end special is running late, so I'll be staying overnight today. Once I have time, let's watch another movie together. My adorable Nee-san,'

"So, what did Fuuto say?" Nii-chan asked.

"He said that his taping session is running late, so he'll be staying overnight today." I replied and kept my phone in my pocket.

"I see, so we can check Fuuto off the list." He uttered.

*Ring, ring*

I reached for my phone again and answered, "Hello?"