Chapter Twelve - Entertaining The Idol and Meeting My Idol

A month has passed and training with Jumin-san keeps on getting harder by the minute. However, I won't back down from it. There won't be another chance like this, so I won't let this go no matter what.

As of now, I am currently in the dining room drinking my ginger tea together with the twins, Ukyo Nii-san, and Onee-chan.

"Mother called a while ago," Ukyo Nii-san started. "She informed me that the wedding will be held next month,"

"Next month?!" Tsubaki Nii-san shrieked. "Azusa, we should probably look for songs for the wedding."

"You two are going to sing at the wedding?" Nee-chan asked.

"Yeah. Hey, Imouto-chans. Can you two help us with the songs?" Tsubaki Nii-san asked.

"Sure!"

"I should probably rent some CDs while you guys are at work and school. So we could listen to it together afterward," I suggested.

"Thank you, Neko-chan!" Tsubaki Nii-chan chirped and went to hug me.

- - - - - TIME SKIP TO THE STORE - - - - -

'I'll probably get this one also, it's my favorite' I thought to myself and walked towards the DVD Rental Corner. As I was passing by, I saw someone familiar in the Movie isle.

"Oh, Fuuto-kun?" I called out.

He marched towards me and whispered, "Don't call out my name in a loud voice, little woman! What're you going to do it the other customers figure it out?!"

"I'm sorry, I've forgotten." I apologized.

'What a pain I am,'

"Come on, seriously!" He hissed.

"That's a lot of CDs, are you going to rent all of that?" I asked pointing at the stack that he's carrying.

"It's for work," He replied.

"Fuuto-kun, you're going to be in a movie?!" I asked excitedly.

"Hey, you idiot!" He panicked and covered my mouth.

"Hey, is that Asakura Fuuto?" said the girl in uniform

"What?! No way!" replied her friend.

"But I've heard that he lives around here somewhere,"

"Sheesh, now I can't take my time browsing because of you." He hissed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," I said and bowed my head.

"Take responsibility and rent all these for me. I'll be waiting at home," He passed me the stack and left hurriedly.

*Sigh*

'How stupid of me,'

After that incident, I went to the rental corner and went straight home.

'Fuuto-kun must be furious at me,'

When I reached the residence, I saw Fuuto-kun leaning against the wall waiting for me. "S-sorry to keep you waiting,"

"You're late! How long were you going to keep me waiting for some rental DVDs?" he scoffed.

"I-I'm sorry. I had to rent both of our DVDs and it is quite a lot," I replied.

"If you think an apology will get you off the hook, you couldn't be more wrong. You should have known that by now considering what happened on the first day of our meeting," He mocked and went closer to me and whispered in my ear. "As punishment, let me watch the DVDs in your room,"