Chapter Fourteen - Finally, I'm Home

'Wah, the wedding was so wonderful.'

"Congratulations again Oka-san, Otto-san," I greeted them both

"Thank you again, Lisa-chan." Oka-san smiled. "I'm so excited to hear you sing later in the reception."

"I'll be sure to make it worth you're while, Oka-san." I reckoned.

"Hey, Lisa-chan can I ask you something?" Oka-san started and I nodded. "During the six months that you and your sister have lived with my son... do you like anyone?"

"Eh?!... Uh... I-..."

"For my preferences, I think that Ma-kun will be a great candidate for you." She chirped.

"I-... Uh... I should probably go get a few practices before performing. I don't want to ruin your big day," I disclosed and made a run for it.

'My gosh, I thought I was going to burst out there. I mean, is it ethical to like my brothers? I know we're not related by in papers we are now especially with our parents married only a few minutes ago. Ugh, I should just forget about it. It's not like I like my brothers right?... right?'

"I heard from your coach that you haven't been doing well. You're better than this, what the heck is wrong with you?" I heard a voice scolded.

I took a peek and saw that Natsume-san was the one scolding and the one being scolded is Subaru Nii-san. I can hear Natsume-san criticizing Subaru Nii-san's performance, but I can't hear the exact words he's saying.

'I guess I'm not the only one being bother by what happened that night,'

"Tsk, you don't have the right to criticize me." Subaru Nii-san hissed. "Your just a salaryman and nothing more,"

'I should probably stop them before something bad happens,' I walked up to them and pretended that I didn't hear their conversation.

"Hello, Onii-sans. The others are getting ready to go to the reception, we should probably join them too." I said.

"You go ahead, Natsu-nii. Lisa and I have something to talk about," Subaru Nii-san replied and Natsume-san left without another word.

"Subaru Nii-san, are you alright?" I asked as soon as Natsume-san was out of ear's reach.

"Uh... excuse me for being blunt, but... is there something up with you and Natsume-san?" I questioned, but he just stared. "Never mind... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have bothered and interfered with your business. I'll go,"

"No!" He exclaimed. "I'm sorry. I'm the rude one... to have a bad attitude on such a day. My relationship with Natsu-nii is always... strained. That's all,"

"Oh, I see... We should probably get going now, the others are on the way to the reception and we should be too." I said.

"Wait! About my birthday..." He started.

"You don't have to worry about it anymore." I cut him off. "I know that having new siblings is hard especially if they are girls and you guys have lived all of your life only being surrounded by you and your siblings. Then suddenly, two girls came to your life. You're routine's ruined, you're a bit uncomfortable, and you have to act nice to them. It's alright, I get it. Besides, that was an accident anyway..."

"No, let me apologize properly. I'm sorry!" He bowed. "I have never thought that you were a pain nor your sister. Please believe me,"

"Apology accepted," I smiled.

"Thank you! I hope that we could get back to the way things were. I really do enjoy having you and your sister here," He said.

"Thank you, Onii-san." I cheered.