Chapter Thirty-Three - Saving The Prince

"That's a wrap everyone! Thank you so much for your hard work and thank you Rose-chan for the cooperation," The director applauded as he patted me on the back.

As of now, we have finished shooting a music video. It has been a month since the Starlight Awards and I haven't seen my sibling as well. However, time to time, I was able to see Louis Nii-chan as Jumin-san agreed to let him be my stylist.

"Thank you too, Matsumoto-san. I appreciate you directing this music video for us. Your ideas are immensely incredible," I exclaimed.

"I am just a painter of this project, my dear. You are the ideal portrait of my canvass and I am grateful that you have chosen me to direct your music video. I hope that someday you would again choose me as your director" Matsumoto-san kissed the back of my hand. "Da svidania, my dear rose."

"Y-Yeah, goodbye to you as well, Matsumoto-san," I said and went to my dressing room and crashed on the couch.

"Tired, little bug?" Kuzu-kun asked.

"Not really, I just miss my brothers and sister." I sighed. "Especially Taru-kun, I missed his birthday and I want to make it up to him."

"I'm sure you'll see them soon, it has already been a month and maybe Sebastian and Jumin will let us off the hook any minute now." And in a queue, Sebastian-san and Jumin-san entered the room.

"Congratulations to both of you and in return for your hard work, you will be given the time to go back to your families. Sometime this week we'll be sending you your schedules. So, for the time being, enjoy your time with families." Jumin-san said and left.

"Are you a wizard?" I asked Kuzu-kun.

"Why would you say that?" He chuckled.

"Well, you said a minute ago that they would let us go home and on queue Jumin-san appeared," I said.

"That will be my little secret," He smirked. "See you later, little bug."

"Do let the door hit you on your way out!" I shouted and lift myself off the couch to pack my things. Once I've finished packing, I called for a cab and went straight home.

"I'm home!" I announced as soon as I entered the house.

'Huh? I guess no one's home yet. Should I prepare supper for them? Well, It is a bit early. I should get some rest before doing so,'

Yes, you heard me, I can cook now. During the past month of living alone, I learn to cook for myself. I must say, I am also thankful for Kuzu-kun in teaching me. I tossed my bags on the floor and crash on the couch to take a nap.

'Home, sweet home.'

- - - - - TIME SKIP - - - - -

After a few hours of shut-eye, I woke up upon feeling something warm on my shoulder. Due to being curious, I opened my eyes to find Yusuke standing close beside me. "...Yusuke,"

"I'm sorry for waking you up, I was just putting a warm blanket on you so that you won't catch a cold." He explained and sat beside my head.

"Thank you," I mumbled and placed my head on his lap. "What time is it?"

"It's six in the afternoon," He said. "Welcome home by the way, when did you return?"

"Around three," I yawned and snuggled further into the blanket. "How long have you been watching me?"

"I-I wasn't watching you!" He excused. "I just got home around one or two minutes ago,"

"Sure, sure." I teased.