Chapter Three - Breakfast Revelation

*Alarm Ringing*

'Hmm? Is it already morning? Why is it every time that when we sleep, it feels like nothing happened in the past eight hours?' I then reached for my phone and stopped the alarm.

'Huh? where am I?' I then looked around and suddenly remembered what happened yesterday. 'That's right! Nee-chan and I moved with the Asahina brothers. I should better check if Nee-chan is already feeling better,'

I then jumped out of bed and grabbed a horizontal crop tee and a white waist high shorts, and went straight to the bathroom. After that, I went straight to Nee-chan's room to find her room empty.

'Huh? Maybe she's in the kitchen. She always wakes up early and cooks breakfast,'

When I reached the elevator to the living room, I grabbed the key that was hidden under the flower pot and unlocked the door since it is an auto-lock door.

"Hey, Lisa-chan is also awake now. Good morning Imouto-chan," Kana-nii greeted while resting on the couch. Beside him is Subaru Nii-chan.

'Wow, they sure do like to wake up early. I thought most boys would rather stay in bed until late afternoon,'

"Good morning Kana Nii-chan, Subaru Nii-chan," I replied. "You two sure are up early. Did you two go for a run?"

"Yes, we did." Kana Nii-chan replied. "Suba-chan never misses his morning jog. I, on the other hand, just went for some company."

"Would you two like some water? Or a Tart cherry juice? I heard that drinking cherry juice improve recovery and reduce inflammation," I informed.

"I would like to have some if it is not a bother to you," Kana Nii-chan replied.

"Of course it's not a bother. I just want my Nii-chans to be healthy," I cheered.

"Haha! You're so very considerate Imouto-chan. It sure is nice to have a little sister to take care of you, while having little brothers sure is tiresome. They can be stubborn at times," Kana Nii-chan joked, making Subaru Nii-chan blush and I laughing.

'Suba Nii-chan sure is adorable when he blushed,' he then noticed me looking at him and looks away. 'Oh, right. Suba Nii-chan is shy around girls,'

"Erm, Suba Nii-chan." I called, and he looked at me, "I know that you're shy around girls, I also am shy when it comes to many people around. However, I do wish that we could get along well! We are siblings now,"

Suba Nii-chan then blushed and looked away, "Y-yeah." When he said that, It made me so happy I smiled so wide I thought my face would rip off.

"By the way, why are you up so early?"Kana Nii-chan asked.

"Oh, I was looking for Nee-chan. I wanted to check if she was feeling better now, but I found her room to be empty. So I concluded that she might be at the kitchen making breakfast," I answered.

"Is that so? Your sister is at the kitchen assisting Kyo-Nii with breakfast. How about you? Are you also going to help?" Kana Nii-chan asked.

"U-uh, Erm. I'm not quite good at cooking, hehe." I blushed while scratching the back of my head. "Though I do like to bake sometimes. Like cookies, cupcakes, and cinnamon rolls."

"Kawaii, no need to be embarrassed Imouto-chan. I sure am Looking forward to your cookies soon,"

"Okay! If ever I have some ingredients I make you one Onii-chan!" I cheered. "Well, I should better check Nee-chan. See you later Kana Nii-chan, Suba Nii-chan,"

When I went into the kitchen, I saw Ukyo Nii-chan and Ema Nee-chan preparing breakfast. "Good morning Ukyo Nii-chan! Ema Nee-chan!" I greeted happily.