Chapter Twenty-Eight - Embarassing Moments

"Imouto-chan!"

'Huh? I someone calling me?... It must be my imagination,'

"Imouto-chan..." I opened my eyes and saw Kana Nii-chan in front of me.

"N-Nii-chan," I called out in relief.

"What a tragedy..." He pulled me into his arms and tried to shield me away from the harsh blazing winds. "It's alright now,"

"I-I'm glad y-you found m-me, Nii-chan." I chattered and closed my eyes.

"Don't close your eyes, Lisa! Just hold on for a few more minutes," I heard clothes rustling and Nii-chan carried me in his arms. "Are you hurt somewhere?"

"M-My ankle... I accidentally t-twisted it,"

"Alright then," He grunted and lifted me. "Hold onto me tightly so you won't fall,"

"O-Okay,"

"Well then, let's go back."

'Wow, Nii-chan is so amazing. He could snowboard while carrying me. Now that I've thought about it, this feels like deja vu when Kana Nii-chan also helped me kept myself warm during that storm.'

"N-Nii-chan..." I called out while resting my head on his shoulders. "T-Thank you... for coming to my rescue,"

After blazing through the snowstorm, Nii-chan and I have finally reached the hotel and contacted Masa Nii-chan to check on my swollen ankle.

"So? Does it hurt?" Masa Nii-chan asked as he moved my ankle around.

"A little," I groaned. "But it hurt like hell when you try to bent it to the right,"

"Well, good is that there is nothing wrong with your bones. I think you just have a light sprain," He said. "If you rest for a bit, the pain will soon fade away. You shouldn't do any hard exercise too,"

"Eh? So that means I won't be able to attend Fuuto-kun's concert?" I whined.

"Lisa, you shouldn't be worrying about that right now." Nee-chan scolded as he sat beside me. "You just got lost and hurt yourself. Next time, I won't let you out of my sight."

"Muu, that's not fair!" I pouted and crossed my arms. "Anyways, thank you Masa Nii-chan. Also thank you Kana Nii-chan for saving me,"

'I think I owe Kana Nii-chan a lot for saving me twice. Maybe we could hang out sometime, once we have returned to Tokyo.'

"I would have ended dying from hypothermia if you didn't come, I truly am grateful." I smiled at him, but... he looks kind of sad even though he is smiling right at me. It's the same expression as the one I saw back on the wedding day of our parents when we talked about their father. "Nii-chan?"

"I don't want to see it anymore," He mumbled. "To see misfortune befall my family,"

Once he had said that, everything seemed to have frozen. It must have been traumatic for Kana Nii-chan to see me laying there on the snow. They already to a great loss when their father died, plus with the incident that happened to Iori Nii-chan, which I still don't know the details. And now, with me almost being dead, I don't think they will be able to handle another loss of their family.

"I am so sorry!" Yusuke-kun broke the silence. "Because of me..."

"It's not your fault, Yusuke-kun," I said. "I assure you, it's all in the in on the blizzard."

"It seems like it is also snowing in Tokyo, I'll call on Kyo-nii and check if they are alright." Kana Nii-chan said and walked away.

"We need to move her to her room, so can you help me?" Masa Nii-chan asked Natsume Nii-chan.