Chapter Thirty-Eight - Lisa's Errands

'Ummm... Hmm? Where am I?'

I squinted my eyes as the rays of the sun awoken me. I turn to my side and saw Hika Nii-sama sleeping beside me.

'Huh? Why is Nii-sama in my room...? Wait... I'M IN NII-SAMA'S ROOM!'

I immediately sat up and noticed that I am not dreaming and I am in his room and remember what had happened last night. 'Wahh! I'm moving in with Nii-sama!!!'

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and saw that it was six-thirty in the morning. Ever since I've officially worked at the VAP Inc. I have come to a routine of waking early in the morning with no help from an alarm.

'Nii-sama might also wake any minute now, I should prepare breakfast for both of us.'

As I reached the kitchen and opened the fridge, I saw that Nii-sama doesn't have plenty of stockpiled in the fridge. The only thing there were eggs, bacon, and mushroom.

'Hmm, I guess I could whip something with these.'

I grabbed a large muffin tin from the cupboards and grease it with oil. I lined each bacon case with the spinach leaves I found and scattered half the cheese into each. I divided the mushroom slices between each and break an egg into each cup. Once I was done with the prep, I covered the tin with foil and bake for thirty-five minutes until eggs are just cooked and bacon is lightly golden.

"Hmm, something smells good!" I heard Nii-sama cheered. I also noticed that he is wearing his disguise already.

"Good morning, Onii-sama!" I smiled. "I'm making breakfast, don't worry I just need to rest it for another minute."

"I'm so happy that Imouto-chan is making breakfast only for me!" He exclaimed as he leaned against the counter.

"Well, since we will be living together I thought that it would be better for you to eat other things other than cup noodles," I said and grabbed the tin out of the oven and served it on a plate. "Here you go, hope you like it!"

"Wah, this smells amazing! Itadakimas!"

"Itadakimas!"

"Wow, I didn't know that you could cook like that it tastes amazing!" He chirped.

"Well, during the month I was away from home I needed to learn to cook for myself so I had a friend to help me learn," I stated. "Plus, I shouldn't always depend on Nee-chan to cook for me and... I also want to cook for her for once."

"That is so very sweet of you, Lisa-chan." Nii-sama smiled.

"Huh?"

"What's wrong, Lisa-chan?" He asked.

"That's the fifth time you called me 'Lisa-chan' instead of 'Imouto-chan'," I replied.

"Why? Do you not like it?"

"N-No! It's not that! It's just that... I, erm... I kind of like it." I blabbered and could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Is that so? Then, can I call you 'Lisa-chan' from now on?" He asked.

"S-Sure," I mumbled.

"My, my, this is the best breakfast I've ever had in years!" Nii-sama exclaimed.

"I'm glad that you liked it, Nii-sama." I grinned.

"As much as I want to stay with you, I have to go to work." He said and he walked towards me. Suddenly, he kissed me on the cheeks which were almost near my lips. "I'll see you later, Lisa-chan."

"..."

*Doki, Doki*

'NII-SAMA KISSED ME!! CALM DOWN LISA IT'S NOT EVEN ON THE LIPS! However... why do I feel like I am a bit disappointed that it wasn't on the lip?'