Forty-Eight - Kisses and Interview

December 1st

"Hey, are you alright?" Yusuke asked as he took a seat in front of me.

Yusuke must have noticed that me being quiet since the incident with Iori Nii-chan and Kana Nii-chan. Iori Nii-chan rarely shows himself in front of me. The same goes for Kana Nii-chan, who now spends most of his time outside. Of course, the others noticed their behaviour, and this created a tense atmosphere at home. So right now, I feel really bad since I was involved, and even more, because I know the conflict can't be resolved that easily.

"I'm alright," I smiled. "So how was the result of your centre exam?"

Yusuke and Nee-chan's pretest exam was scheduled later than mine since I have to mine earlier before the tour begins. "I tried grading my exam, and the result is... quite terrible,"

"It's alright, I know you can do better in the finals." I encouraged.

"Yeah, I'm not bothered at all. I only took the centre exam because Kyo-nii wouldn't stop bothering me about it," He sighed. "I only have one goal, and that's Meiji University. Although I got a 'D' in the mock exam and I also know that I wouldn't be able to handle so much studying, but I will ace it all in a single exam!"

"I'm glad that you seem satisfied with your plans, things aren't going so well for you as I. The exam result isn't as good as I expected, and I'm thinking of changing my target university. It'd be hard to enter Meiji University with my current grades since they have depleted a bit," I groaned and laid my head on the table.

"Stop!" He said. "We're study buddies and I can see all your test scores. I saw that your mock exam results were good, plus you're way smarter than me. You shouldn't give up after a single failure, especially not before you take the entrance exam itself."

"I guess your right," I breathed. After a long silence, Yusuke takes off something from his neck and handed it to me. I grabbed it and saw that it was a 'safe delivery' charm.

"God can be mean, but wishes that truly came from one's heart will always be granted," He explained. "Take it, it's a reward for those who never give up."

"Thank you, Yusuke." Yusuke's words instantly warm up my heart. His words remind me that no matter how hard it gets, there will always be a way as long as I don't give up. "I will ace the exam with flying colours,"

"Now that's the spirit! Don't worry, I'll be here to support you with all my might." He said as he pats me on the head.

'I'm really glad that Yusuke was able to help me today,'

I went into my room and laid back on my bed, 'Should I pack my things in advance? Oh, I have things to buy too. Maybe I'll go shopping,'

*Knock, knock*

I opened my door and saw Louis Nii-chan standing outside in his suit, "Can you join me with an appointment I have with the representative today as I voice out my decision and feelings today?"

"Of course, let me go change first," I said and immediately changed my clothes into a basic black sweater, mini red dress, black stockings, and a black suede heels. After I have changed, Nii-chan and I went to meet with the representative at a local cafe.

"Who is she?" The representative asked.

"She is someone very important to me," Louis Nii-chan replied. "Let me get to the point, I want to stay in Japan because my family is here."

"Of course, I will immediately inform your father. I'm sure he will understand as he also understands the pain of leaving someone precious behind," The representative said. The representative then told Nii-chan about the story of his parents.