Chapter Nineteen - Trouble With The Twins

I kind of change the plot here and combined it with the game to add more drama, hehe. Hope you guys like it!

- - - - - 

'Wahh, I know I love winter, but that doesn't mean that the weather should be freezing cold!' I grumbled and tried to warm myself.

"You're not listening. Why does it have to be me?" I heard a voice. I took a peek  and saw that it was Azusa Nii-chan talking to someone on the phone.

'Is he talking about the job that was given to him?' 

"I cannot accept that role. The reason? Surely you understand that much," He fumed. "I haven't even auditioned for it! No matter how strongly the producer feel, I-"

'Wow, this is the first time I've heard Azusa Nii-chan being angry. But... he shouldn't give up that role because of Tsubaki Nii-chan,'

"For the time being, I don't want to discuss this further... Forgive me, I'm sorry." Nii-chan ended the call and clutched his phone angrily.

'However, I can't blame Azusa Nii-chan for refusing that role. It is Tsubaki Nii-chan's dream to play that part and knowing that Azusa Nii-chan got the part instead, it is soul-crushing.'

"Ah, Lisa?" Nii-chan called out as soo as he saw me.

"Hello, Azusa Nii-chan. Are you already done with work for today?" I greeted, pretending that I didn't hear the conversation earlier.

"Yes, I'm skipping out on recording tonight. Are you just returning home for the day as well, Lisa?" he asked.

"Yes, I got held back a bit by Jumin-san so I'm getting back a bit later than usual." I lied.

"I see,"

"We should probably go inside, dinner might be ready be now." I said and led us both inside.

"Kyo-tan! I'm hungry!" I heard Taru-kun whined. "RICE, RICE RICE!"

"Be quiet now, Wataru. It's done now," Ukyo Nii-chan grumbled as he placed the food on the table. "Ah, there you are, Lisa."

"Yes, do you need help setting the food?" I offered.

"Don't worry about it, I have Ema here to help me." he said. "But, do you think you could try calling Tsubaki for me?"

"Hm? Tsubaki Nii-chan hasn't come home yet?" I asked.

"Well, he's come home already, but that was before sunset." he replied. 

"Yeah, I saw Tsuba-tan in the elevator after I got back from school!" Taru-kun said. "But, Tsuba-tan said he wasn't gonna do dinner!"

"Well, if that's the case, he's not in the living room now... Trying to call him is probably fultile," Nii-chan uttered.

'Tsubaki Nii-chan must still be sad about the news he had received. It may be better not to tell anyone else what had happened and wait for him to tell himself,'

"Azusa-san, do you know anything about it?" Nee-chan asked as soon as she had finished setting the table.

"Huh?... Well, um... I don't, no." Azusa Nii-chan uttered.

"Well then, for now, I guess we're having dinner without Tsubaki?" Ukyo Nii-chan reassured.

"Yeah," I replied. I looked at Azusa Nii-chan and he seems extremely bothered.

'It must be hard for him, they both are extremely close from what I see and it seems that this job is tearing them apart.'

"Um, I think I'm going to try and check on him in his room after dinner.," Nee-chan said. "If he were ill or something... It could be serious."