Chapter Eight - A Kiss Under The Moonlight

'Wah, I missed you so much Ocean-sama!' I thought to myself.

Today is the second day of our vacation and I feel so relaxed right now.

'Should I go for a swim today? Well, there's nothing wrong with it. Let's go!' I then changed into my swimsuit and walked to the beach. While I reached the beach, I saw Masaomi Nii-chan and Taru-kun building a sandcastle.

"Hello, Lisa-chan. Up for a swim?" Masaomi Nii-chan asked.

"Yup!"

"Alright, just be careful alright?"

"I will! Bye, bye!" I then ran towards the ocean and swam further into the open ocean.

'Man, this is the best. Feeling the ocean enveloping your skin sure it the best feeling you could ever experience,'

After swimming further, I looked around me and noticed that I was a long way from the beach. I took a deep breath and swam under to see the wonders underneath.

While gliding underwater, I saw plenty of fishes and let them swam around me. Some even swam near my face, tickling me. As I was following some of the fishes, I saw a beautiful clamshell and reached out to it and kept it inside the small net that I always carry every time I swim in the ocean.

'These seashells will be great for decoration in my room,'

Before I could swim any further, I felt a hand grab my hand which startled me and made me lost my concentration in my breathing. I felt the hand pull me up into the surface.

"Baka! What do you think you're doing?!" the voice scolded me and pulled me into the shoreline and saw that it was Suba Nii-chan who grabbed me.

"Are you alright Lisa-chan?" Masaomi Nii-chan when he reached me.

"I'm fine," I coughed. "Why did you startled me?!"

"You've been gone for fifteen minutes! The others were getting worried!" Suba Nii-chan argued.

"I know that!"

"What's going on here?" Nee-chan asked with the other following behind. "Lisa-chan are you alright?"

"I'm fine, Nee-chan. Would you please explain to this idiot here that I was doing fine in the ocean?" I said while coughing up more water.

"Lisa is a well-trained free-diver. She's been trained by her father's best friend who is also a free-diver when she was about ten years old. She could hold her breath for at least twenty minutes," Nee-chan informed them.

"And with you startling me, I lost my concentration and almost drowned!" I scoffed.

"Wow, that's so amazing! You're so amazing Onee-chan!" Taru-kun complimented.

"S-sorry. I-it's just that the other was getting worried and asked me to look for you," Suba Nii-chan replied.

"I appreciate it, but please next time don't startle me!" I whined. "I almost broke my record,"

"Are you sure you're alright Lisa-chan?" Kyo Nii-chan asked.

"Yup!"

"Huh? Nee-chan, what is that on your hand?" Taru-kun asked.

"Oh, this? It's the seashells I collect for my room. Would you like one?" I offered.

 Would you like one?" I offered