Chapter Thirty-Four - Finding Out The Truth

"Wow, even though those two are always busy, it's surprisingly organized," Juli said as he scans the room.

"Hmm. Maybe it's because Papa and Miwa-san are always at work, and aren't home much." Nee-chan said.

Currently, we are here in their mom and dad's apartment because they asked us to help them arrange the wedding photos. But because they are always so busy, only my sister, Juli and I are here.

"They want us to organize the wedding photos today, right?" Juli asked.

"Yeah, Papa said there are way too many photos of the brothers that are still untouched," Nee-chan replied.

"Certainly with that number of people it would be hard to keep photos organized of them," Juli muttered.

"Yeah, we better get started, or it will be dark before we know it," I said and started sorting out some of the albums and pictures.

"You're right," Nee-chan said. "Shall we get started then?"

"Yeah,"

'Wow, can we finish this in one day? There's a bunch of photos in here,'

"Hm, now what do we have here?" I heard Juli murmured. "Haha! Isn't this a cute picture of you, Chi?"

"Huh, which one? I want to look!" Nee-chan said.

"Me too! I want to see!" I chirped.

"What am I doing, eating cake with such a serious face?" Nee-chan whined.

"Haha! I remember that! I took that photo," I laughed as I grabbed the photo.

"It's okay to be gluttonous," Juli teased.

"Ugh.." Nee-chan pouted.

"Ahh, Kaname is dressed to kill in this one! If he'd stay quiet, he would be handsome," Juli said as he saw the photo.

"Hahaha, you're right on that!" Nee-chan laughed.

"Oh, look, look, Taru-kun looks super cute in this one!" I exclaimed as I showed them the picture.

"Isn't this... a photo of Wataru and Masaomi giving a speech at the reception?" Juli asked.

"Yes. Wataru started add-libbing in the middle though, and Masaomi-san couldn't pick back up and get frustrated." Nee-chan chuckled.

"Ah, here's one of Lii singing in the reception." Juli pointed.

"Oh yeah, your singing was amazing, Lisa." Nee-chan praised. "You also played the guitar beautifully. I didn't know that you could play one."

"Every time you were in school, I would watch video tutorials and try it at the music shop," I replied. "It's a good thing that the owner was alright and not with me testing out his instruments. He said that it helped his business because people keep on visiting and buying at his store to watch me sing and play,"

"Muu, you should have invited me too. I've been waiting a long time to watch you sing." Nee-chan pouted. "I rarely hear you sing before,"

"Ah, so that is where you've been going all along," Juli uttered. "Before you always said that you're going to buy something, but when you got home you did not bring anything.

"Hehe, sorry."

"Ah, here's one of Yusuke." Juli interrupted.

"Hm, why are there only photos of Yusuke eating cake?" Nee-chan wondered.

"Haha, you guys are neck and neck for who's most gluttonous." I laughed.

"Lisa! Hmph," Nee-chan grumbled and crossed her armed.