Chapter Thirty - Risen From The Ashes

December 31

'OH MY GOSH, A FEW MORE HOURS AND MY WHOLE LIFE IS ABOUT TO CHANGE!'

If you guys are wondering what I am raving about, a few more hours and it is my debut day! And I still haven't told my siblings yet.

'You can do this Lisa, all you got to do is say that it is a friend's concert, then leave early for preparation, and give the best performance I can give! Right, let's go, Lisa!'

I plump myself off the bed and ran downstairs to see almost all of the brothers and my sister in the living room. Since it is the last day of the year, everybody was given a day off of work to celebrate with their family.

"Good morning, Lisa. You didn't get up this morning, so I thought you were studying for something and I didn't want to bother you," Nee-chan said and invited me to sit beside her.

"No, I wasn't studying. I was just thinking about something," I said.

"What is it? Is there a problem?" Yusuke asked.

"No, there's no problem. I wanted to ask you guys something," I uttered.

"What is it?" Masa Nii-chan asked.

"Since it is the triplets' birthday so a triple birthday or whatever, do we have something planned? I mean, it's not every day that your brothers are celebrating their birthdays together, so I was thinking we could celebrate it somewhere extravagant!" I said.

"Wow, that is so sweet of you Neko-chan! To think that my little Neko-chan wanted to do something special for my birthday!" Tsubaki Nii-chan exclaimed.

"It's not only your birthday, Tsubaki." Natsume Nii-chan said.

"So, what do you suggest, Neko-chan?" Tsubaki Nii-chan asked as he laid his head on my shoulders.

"Well-"

"We're home!" A voice irrupted and we were shocked to see who it was.

"Otto-san!" "Oka-san!"

"Momma! You're here!" Taru-kun exclaimed and ran towards mama.

"Wata-chan! Of course, I am here. I made a promise, right?" Mama.

"What are you guys doing here? Kana Nii-chan asked.

"Well, since we weren't able to celebrate Christmas with you guys we were given the day off to celebrate the birthday of the triplets and New Year!" Oka-san exclaimed.

"This is great!"

"Amazing!"

"So, in order to have a great celebration... I got us a VIP ticket to the Starlight Awards this year!" Oka-san announced.

"Now that is the best birthday gift ever!" Tsubaki Nii-chan exclaimed and went over towards mom. "Thank you, Oka-san!"

'This is amazing! I don't have to get into all that work! Thank you, Oka-san! You're a lifesaver!'

"The Starlight Awards?" Nee-chan asked.

"The Starlight Awards is where the entertainment companies or media companies get to show-off their chosen idols or artist to the world, which can make them memorable for the rest of their lives," Fuuto-kun announced. "It is like the Grammy Awards or the Academy Awards, but those are so much better than that."

"How so?"

"Because as each entertainment companies shows off their artists, that artists get the privilege of being in the cover of every magazine, a chance to have a world tour after few months of preparation, and the greatest of all is a chance to get an Academy Award," Fuuto said.