Chapter 7

| And then they met |

It has been two weeks since my blind date, we still meet on weekdays and chat with one another in our spare time, though it didn't take things in a different level.

We're still talking and that was it, I'm still learning about the man I just met two weeks ago. Besides, I'm not the type to date him with half hearted feelings and lead him on.

Plus, I feel like I'm just using him as a rebound which led me to think throughly about my decision. I don't want to put my foot on two boats, even though I didn't have any relationship to the two of them, it's still something that I disapproves.

I don't want to hurt someone, I know how painful heartaches are and its not fair to inflict them to any person.

I wants to forget but it takes time. He was the only person that had changed my mind, changed my dislike of players and is the person that taught me the hazy line between hate and love.

He is best to be describe as my white moonlight.

"What are you thinking about?"

I was startled by Ping Ling and was unable to answer her so she asked again.

"Um...just... something, yeah just some things" I awkwardly said and then lean on desk and continued my job.

"Well, what do you think of Qi Peizhi?"

Shoot.

"He's...he's a well mannered man" I answered simply while she looks me in the eye. I couldn't help but avoid her gaze, a slight tinge of blush in my cheeks from embarrassment as I worked on my laptop.

That will be another misunderstanding that in the future will either make me release a frustrating huff or cry in justice. Anyway, that would be in the future.

She left me off with a knowing smile, it chills me to the bone but I wasn't able to ask her about it when my alarm rang off.

"I'm going now, see you" she waved at me as I took my things and head off to class.

Hours had gone by, thankfully my throat didn't suffer since I'm just observing their work. It didn't take long for me to finish my class and walk to the teachers lounge.

I dozed off to sleep, since I still have an hour after class ends, I think I'll just use it to sleep. Thankfully, my free time comes an hour before the school close.

I didn't know that something will happen or let's just say someone will appear and that someone, will undeniably shook me to the core.

...

He wasn't sure if what he's doing is right. It's been years since they've seen each other albeit some few encounters when their friends arranged a meet up.

They haven't even talk to each other, he also doesn't know if she's with someone or is already married. God, he hopes its not any of that.

Either way, he'll wait, it's his choice anyways.

"Gege, are you sure you're about to arrive before class ends? What if some of my classmates recognize you? It'll be an utter chaos in here!"

He knew that this might probably the worst case scenario though he understood that it'll definitely happen. The worst thing would be is the tabloids saying that he's dating someone that is younger than him and definitely the most inconceivable thing he'll read is that he have a child that he's fetching.

The media feast on stories like this, scenes were chopped down and only their intended story will be bare for everyone to see.

"I'll be careful" he muttered after some slight deliberation and said goodbye.

It didn't take long after he reached the school, students were out, it seems like class has ended.

He clasp his mask and put it into his face before tudging down his hat and fixing his eyeglasses, he was off.

After a minute of walking, he already found his little sister and walk towards her. Some students were looking at him both with apprehension and bewilderment. It wasn't new to him, what was more nerve wracking was that his sister is helping her.

She was here, it's not a figment of his imagination, she was here, truly here standing just a few distance away from him.

"Gege!"

He was taken out of his stupor when his sister came to him and crashed towards him with a hug.

"Oh! I'm going to introduce you to my favorite teacher!" She didn't even notice the slight tremors in his hands and held it, intending for him to see her favorite teacher.

It didn't take long for them to reach her, she was standing there with a smile on her face. It wasn't the usual sneer or mocking that he thought was pasted on her face. It was gentle and assuring, she looks gentle and was oozing of warmth.

She was different from the past.

Not because her hair is shorter nor because of her graceful bearing. She was different from the fierce Feng Mian he knew and is more fragile, like a flower. She's more gentle and had lost that fierce look on her eyes.

It didn't matter though, she still held that passion in her eyes, it's more than enough for him.

He doesn't know the 25 year old Feng Mian, he only knew the 17 year old one, but it doesn't matter.

He's willing to relearn everything about her.

"Teacher Feng! This is my gege, Hao Ming Chen" she said in a eagerly tone, as if waiting for her teacher to know him.

She knew that the moment she learned of his name, it shook her to the core and she almost lost her balance.

"Oh...um...hello" she said with a very obvious tremble in her tone.

He looks at her, she isn't looking at him and her eyes were trained on the wall. Her grip were tightened on the several canvas that she helds, a sign of her nervousness.

She looks at him once more and was startled at the look on his eyes. It both resembled the eyes he had when he was seventeen and has now overlapped on the present him.

"Feng-er"

At that, all hell brooke lose.

Notes:

White moonlight means first love.
One leg step on two boats means dating two person simultaneously.
Adding -er in the name means that the person calling the name was close to the person being called. It could be family, friends or lovers.

***
Hi people! They've met! Ah!!! I don't know what Feng Mian feels right now, I bet she's too shocked to even digest her emotions!

Anyways, thank you for giving this book a chance! As always, please correct my grammar and my notes, I'm still not that good in grammar so...yep!

Stay safe and healthy as always people!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!