Chapter 24

| After a torturous three
months without him,
my man is finally back |

Three months has gone by in just a blink and all the time, it felt like my heart was completely hollowed.

Yes, we do video calls and he sometimes not quite always- ask me to go to his house and we would have a mini date then five hours later, he would go back again.

It pains me to see him jumping back and forth to City A and back to a remote area that I don't even know of. He always sported some eye bags and his face were more haggard but still handsome.

As I cleaned my desk, I took notice of a Lily flower on my flower vase. Every single day, without fail, there's always a guy who delivers varieties of flowers. He told me that a guy ordered for a year long delivery of flowers and paid a very hefty amount.

It didn't surprises me anymore though my heart would twinge a bit from his consideration, it honestly feels like he's spending way too much money though I appreciate the gift.

"Missing my gege already?"

I looked at Shu Jian who was currently peeling an orange from her seat. She's always come here after school ends. Always waiting for me, she said that her brother ordered her to protect me since he's not there to do that.

And of course this devious female won't let that happen without gaining anything. She asked for one condition and that is to let her see An Bolin again whenever she wants.

Great.

"I do, how about you?"

"I missed my husband more"

If I was eating, I would have choked at her response. Geez, these two siblings are just too shameless.

"You know that you're too young to be thinking about that right?"

"I know Teacher Feng" then she proceeds to nod like a pecking chicken.

After finishing my task at hand, I urged Shu Jian to finished eating before giving her some paper tissues to clean her hands. Then we were off and then all of a sudden, ruckus from outside was clearly heard even before we could leave the office.

And right there and then is Ming Chen, standing like a deity in front of mortals carrying a languid mood.

I know that I should feel surprise, I should even jump towards his driection and screamed in happiness after seeing him.

But he just got to make his comeback like the diva he is.

This guy! It feels like heaven and earth turned upside down. Some students weren't able to guess who he is but some teachers were able to recognize his stature.

That, is the start of true chaos.

"Oh no, my brother's in big trouble" Shu Jian sang as I grit my teeth and walk towards him.

"Oh boy, he's so in trouble"

...

After we left the premise with the help of my wonderful assistant, Ping Ling and our little sidekick Shu Jian, we managed to leave the school grounds without any fights and screaming which I'm certainly thankful for.

Ping Ling was extremely fussing over the fact that Shu Jian's brother is a very famous actor and that her best friend is his girlfriend and first love.

Ugh, she would definitely grill me over this tomorrow and I am not sure I can handle all the screaming from her.

I drove around a place that I knew would give us some quiet time and no, it is not any of our houses nor hotels, get your mind out of the gutter.

"So, did my Feng-er missed me?"

And he's back ladies and gentlemen. The shameless rogue is back and he's out to make more troubles for me.

"I missed you but after what you did earlier, yeah no, I take that back"

"Aw, don't be mad at me Feng-er. I just missed you so much and look, I brought you some flowers" he waved the beautiful bouquet in front of me while I hissed at him.

"I'm driving!"

He laughed at that and proceeds to tell me everything he did from the last three months. He also included that he would not be the one on the screen when it comes to some romantic scenes, all of them are either shot in dim lighting and CGI.

"So you're three hours away from here. Good, then I'll be the one driving to you. I can't let my man do all the work and-"

"Your man? Hm, I like the sound of that"

"- because that's the truth, isn't it?" I glanced at him as he smiled at me meaningfully before placing a chaste kiss on my lips. "I'm still driving!"

"Well, you really need to speed up because I can't wait to smother you with kisses"

I laughed so hard at his impatient face and decided to do that. After half an hour, we managed to park my car and walk towards a place that held some important chapter in our life.

"Wait, this is-"

"Yep, this is the place where it all started"

The street where we first kissed.

Since there's not much people on the street and everyone's neither leaving and packing down their things to go home. I decided to take his hand and walk towards the cherry blossom tree.

The clouds are clear and blue, void of the feeling of rain poring down. The air feels refreshing and cool as we stood underneath the shade of the tree. Petals drop bit by bit as the wind shake the branches above and then it fell from my hair.

Ming Chen looked at me with a clear gaze, his shade already on his pockets as he gaze at me with pure tenderness. Then he picked the petal from my hair before gently caressing my cheeks with his warm palm.

"I agree to be your girlfriend"

I closed my eyes as he gently leaned on to kiss my lips. It was slow and sweet, tastes like one of those dark chocolate you just savor after every bite. Like tiny beams piercing on my skin flew towards my brain making me feel all mushy and weak.

"Finally, you're mine"

Notes:

To nod like a pecking chick means you're pretending you understand what someone said when in reality, you don't.
Heaven and earth turned upside down, complete chaos/confusion.

***
Yey! Their finally together! Anyways, how is it people? Did it make you squirm in cheesiness or what?

Anyways, thank you so much for the support! Lots of love people!

Stay safe and healthy as always!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!