Chapter 30

| The storm has hit the calm, eh? |

I know with just one glance, something is about to happen and that, that should not happen, ever.

I've known Ming Chen since we were teens and from the look on his face, he's bound to make trouble.

"Ming Chen-"

"So Peizhi, may I call you Peizhi, doctor?" Peizhi nodded and he continued. "I heard that you and Feng Mian went to a... blind date, well, how was it?"

Shit.

He just have to ask that! This shameless and petty man! Glaring at him from the sides, I was about to step towards the incoming war when I was held by Liu Ying.

"What?" I mouthed to her and she pursed her lips before jerking her head towards something or should we say someone.

Wei Xiu smiled as he patted Liu Ying's hair. I wanted to stomp my feet off of this black bellied guy but I know if I did that then I would be adding more to my sentence.

"Umm...she was cool and uh...it didn't work out. Though I really like her, because she's so approachable and kind"

I could hear a snort from behind me while I listened to Peizhi's words. I think Peizhi ignored that snort and they continued to walk. I took a glimpse on Ming Chen's face and he was smiling, well the better word for it is sneering, as he nod repeatedly at Peizhi's words.

"Well, my girlfriend is such a kind person and I'm really lucky to have her"

"Oh, you should take care of her more, there's a lot of man whose...well, treat her better. After all, she's one of a kind"

I sucked in cold breath while Liu Ying gripped my arm tightly with concealed excitement. She must have think that this scene is familiar, like one of those dog blood drama's with such... scenes.

"I will" I could hear him gnashing his teeth from behind me.

"That's good" Peizhi said with a flick of a sleeve and I almost passed out.

These two fine jade like men were battling with flowery words when in fact the sneers and mocking that lurks behind their pretty words were clearly deliberate for everyone to hear.

Thankfully, Peizhi told us that the staff here won't give out any information. It made me breathe for a while and walked with them a bit more easily.

Heavne knows how much trouble were gonna get when this scoop gets into someone's hands. Furthermore, I can already imagined the title from this scoop and it along the lines of:

- Ming Chen has finally came out of the closet
- Ming Chen and his unknown pregnant lover
- Ming Chen and his male lover

Ugh, when will this walk end?! Is this hospital so big that we can't even reach the pediatric department?! I can feel the soles of my feet threatening to burst out of my shoes from the long walk.

Because these two men are talking side by side, they have gathered a few looks and glances from everyone, more so from the female population. Since each of them have their own charm that can not be overlooked by anyone, it just served more bashful glances and constant looks from everyone.

On the right side is Peizhi, his white coat were draped on his broad shoulders like an aloof celestial being. Meanwhile, to the left side, a leather jacket is spotted on a man with only his bewitching eyes on the open and a very much flamboyant aura.

One is graceful and ethereal on white and the other is flirtatious and alluring in red. Ai, truly a fiest in everyone's eyes.

I'm just thankful enough that no one in the hospital dared to take a picture or else these two attractive people would blow up on the internet. The staff seemed to treat this kind of situation normal, after all celebrities are still humans that needs care and can be injured.

Soon, I can see some nurses going in and out of the door from the pediatric department. We couldn't just barge in and had to wait resulting to more stares. Of course, who in their right mind would not stop to look at these two piece of meat, they must be crazy or too in love with their partners.

Then as if it was fate, when the door opened once more, it was Aifen. I almost worshipped her after seeing her and couldn't wait to stop the silent fight from this one unreasonable guy.

"Darling!" Liu Ying took off and embraced Aifen, I almost want to hug her for unknowingly stopping the fight.

"Why are...why are you all here? Is something the matter?" She asked with confusion in her eyes and I couldn't blame her.

"Are you free today?" I asked while saying a mantra that states please say yes, over and over again.

"Yes, I'm free for this hour, why?"

"Let's talk first, let's go now!" I hissed towards Ming Chen and didn't listen to his inaudible voice before we found ourselves on Aifen's office.

It was just like her personality, clean and neat, without a speck of dust. We all took a seat and I was about to ask her a question when Ming Chen suddenly talked.

"Why are you still here Peizhi?"

"Oh? I wonder why?" He smiled lightly and nod at Aifen's direction.

I forgot that Peizhi's still with us, due to that, there's an awkward silence after Wei Xiu broke it.

"We're having a reunion, the five of us"

I wanted to cough of blood, well, I think I'm going to. Luckily were in the hospital, I can still be saved.

He's just saying in a roundabout manner that the five of us is going to have a conversation, and it doesn't include you.

Just freaking awesome.

"Oh?" Peizhi said and was about to get up to leave when I shouted his name earning a cold look from Ming Chen.

"Why don't you come? I mean if you're free since you're a doctor, you must be busy and-"

"I'll go"

Shoot! I thought that since Peizhi is a doctor, he'll have too much work on his hands and would probably refused my invitation. But now, I can only lower my head and endure the disbelief looks I got from my friends.

Argh! How can you be so easy Feng Mian! It's so unlike of you to be that way!

"That's good, just text us you're free day and we'll see when it's done" Ming Chen said with a smile that doesn't look like a smile.

After that, we ended up going home while me and Ming Chen sat on the car. I'm still waiting for him to turn the ignition on so we could go home but then he leaned so close to me.

"See how I sort you tonight" he whispered hot on my ear making me flushed in anger and embarrassment.

Rogue!

Notes:

Gnashing teeth, displaying extreme anger or frustration.
With a flick of a sleeve, a flourish of a long sleeve; a gesture often done in a moment of passion or simply to add emphasis to a statement.
Coughing up blood,  a sign of serious internal injuries or extreme emotional disturbance

***
Hi people! I hope you like this story! Check out my friend's YouTube channel "I AM KAYE". Thank you in advance for those who will subscribe to her channel!

Thank you too for giving this book a chance. I will do my best to make stories that will for sure entertain all of you!

Stay safe and healthy as always!

Please VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!